Kipling fans- what's the best bag?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All sold out on Q now and the grey is now on waitlist. Are people reading this thread and buying maybe? Welcome if you are please join in the kipling chat. Wonder if Amazon have many more of the pink one left?

I would love to hear what peeps think of that video Sells the bag so well doesnt it? I think Marie Francoise should take a peek next time its in stock and really do a good demo. That bag cries out for a really thorough demo I think.

Ask the woman who rang in stating she had 700 kiplings. At approx £50 per bag, that`s £35,000 she`s spent on them and I`m sure amongst the 700 she`s bound to have a favourite she`s used more than once !

Oops! Now I am about to own 4 kiplings! Stop me someone before I turn into the bonkers lady phoning Q saying I have 400!

Given my preference for front and rear zipped pockets, key fob and one long shoulder/cross body strap- I have now discovered the Syro. Q have it for £62 plus nearly a fiver postage :eek: Amazon have some good prices eg a cumin one in the £40'S. But as someone reccommended Posh bags they have an older colour (colombia blue- a nice aqua blue I used to have a breezer and brownie in and like the colour)- for £32.95 with free delivery and paid via paypal. Result!

She is just an amateur - there was a woman with over 700 AND Kipling have named a monkey in her honour (Sandra)

Personally I feel it's not a monkey she needs but it is her own business what she spends her money on but......

Vienna & LATI- Think it's therapy that lady needs. I still own less than 10 bags in total although I have sold a few on ebayin my time. Even if you use 1 kipling bag per day it would take her about 2 years to use each if them only for one day. That is not value for money.

If I was her I would use my infamy and sell my "collection" on ebay. There are people who would buy her bags, especially the discontinued or hard to find ones.

Vienna & LATI- Think it's therapy that lady needs. I still own less than 10 bags in total although I have sold a few on ebayin my time. Even if you use 1 kipling bag per day it would take her about 2 years to use each if them only for one day. That is not value for money.

If I was her I would use my infamy and sell my "collection" on ebay. There are people who would buy her bags, especially the discontinued or hard to find ones.

Give it a few years WG and ull be T caller :wink: remember to mention this forum while ur on air thou :mysmilie_14:

Wow... that's just gorgeous! What can I say. The only downside with that is that I couldn't wear it accross body so I could push the pram. Drat.

Latest posts

Back