Kipling help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I am looking for something suitable for 2 passports tickets etcIN ADDITION to normal cross body bag.
I had wondered about one of the large purse type with a wristlet. colour wouldn't matter for the right price.

Any suggestions from kipling travellers gratefully accepted if this is worth considering
thanks

Do you mean something like the Creativity, but that does seem quite small though, I have just ordered the Lina Ma, from Amazon, got it for £20, very chuffed as it has been £46 previously on various sites, it's a very small bag but ideal for me,sorry I have digressed!

If you're looking for something more like a purse/wallet, the Yelina B is the roomiest wallet Kipling does. It has twice the credit card slots other wallets have - we're going to London next week and I have about 6 theatre tickets and several more vouchers in mine so far, it easily has space for that.

The Eldorado.This is a small bag which can be worn cross body.I use one when I travel (air) & tuck it under my coat/jacket as well as my carry on baggage.If it was objected to as another bag it could easily slip into the other bag.I find my passport/money/cards & tickets fit in.

The Multiple might be what you are after. It's a small bag that converts from a waistbag to a shoulder/cross body. Designed for going through airports on holiday. £23 on Amazon at the moment.

I prefer to use a transparent zipped pencil case or document holder from asda for 99 pence as you can see what you need at a glance. . I've tried the Kipling organiser but it didn't hold everything - I like to keep passports, travel insurance and printed copies of e-tickets, airport parking, hotel vouchers together and the organiser isn't big enough for that. Once checked in I then just keep passport and boarding pass in the outer pocket of whichever Kipling bag I'm using at the time for easy access

I prefer to use a transparent zipped pencil case or document holder from asda for 99 pence as you can see what you need at a glance. . I've tried the Kipling organiser but it didn't hold everything - I like to keep passports, travel insurance and printed copies of e-tickets, airport parking, hotel vouchers together and the organiser isn't big enough for that. Once checked in I then just keep passport and boarding pass in the outer pocket of whichever Kipling bag I'm using at the time for easy access

that is what I normally do but had a notion that something with a strap would save me rummaging all the time!

Don't buy Kipling from QVC. Go to their website where they have a big sale on or one of their outlet stores - Bicester village and Gunwharf Quays (Portsmouth).
I bought http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Kipling-Light-Amria-Handbag-with-Detachable-Strap.product.105675.html?sc=105675-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-105675
for £16 on Thursday at Gunwhaff - not the £50 it would currently cost me on QVC! The outlets are great for leather too.

The Lenora is in Kiplings website sale at the moment which may be good - half price! No postage!!!
http://www.kipling.com/uk-en/lenore-ss.html?show_img=K1230218800+999

I prefer a cross body bag leaving both hands free. Some you could consider depending on the size are...

Alvar S
Bozar
El Dorado
Jiro
Olito
Tedros

These two can be worn as bumbags

Multiple
Presto

Latest posts

Back