Kipling OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sitting on my hands because I definitely do not need another bag... But, it could be an early birthday pressie... No, no, don't NEED it... But I want it :tongue:

I already have this bag in the Wacky Pink Print. Now I want it in the Linear print.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Benita...c=146172-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-146172

Already ordered mine!

One of them they are showing is this, which I like

but it is not on the order :sad:
They are showing a similar bag called " black camou " as sold out........but it looks very different than the picture I have posted:thinking:

I'm sitting on my hands because I definitely do not need another bag... But, it could be an early birthday pressie... No, no, don't NEED it... But I want it :tongue:

I'll join you Tiddly, together we are strong, we DON'T need another bag!

Oh I wish I hadn't seen it.I can't resist handbags I wonder if I can sneak another one under the bed ?:thinking:

Oh I wish I hadn't seen it.I can't resist handbags I wonder if I can sneak another one under the bed ?:thinking:

I know, I keep looking at the wacky pink print,am so tempted, has anyone see the new Waterfall print in the flesh? , I haven't but like the look of it from online photos, on other sites etc

Brilliant thanks for this. I have the black and white one which is on this thread. It's a fabulous bag and the organisation is great. I have ordered the linear print.

Brilliant thanks for this. I have the black and white one which is on this thread. It's a fabulous bag and the organisation is great. I have ordered the linear print.

Thanks, are the measurements on the website correct? it looks bigger in photos than the measurements would have you believe. Ta

I know, I keep looking at the wacky pink print,am so tempted, has anyone see the new Waterfall print in the flesh? , I haven't but like the look of it from online photos, on other sites etc

I have this one in the Wacky Pink Print and I love it. I haven't seen this print in any other bag for a long time, so it might be the last opportunity to get it.

So how many Kiplings do we have girls? I know some people have hundreds. This will be my 26th, which considering I have always hated handbags is not bad.

Before I saw Kipling I had a basic tan bag which I used until it fell apart, now I match them to my clothes.

Dug my tsv Benita out of the cupboard to remind myself what its like and talked myself out of buying another on oto. Because of its boxy shape I've only ever used it for travelling, I've never used it as an everyday bag. So despite the good price I'm not buying as I'd only use it annually on holiday. Does anyone have the Bona style as they've got it in floral print and quite like the print and look of that style but the web photos and description aren't helpful on the organisation/layout.

Does anyone have the Bona style as they've got it in floral print and quite like the print and look of that style but the web photos and description aren't helpful on the organisation/layout.

I have it in Cabbage (fave colour at the moment for me!) It's a great little organised bag. :) I say "little" because it's got no depth to it but it does have a lot of compartments. Mine's new so I have not used it yet but I think it would be a great travel bag (passports, travel documents etc). I totally love the bag but it would not be an everyday handbag for me as it's too small (for me).

Hope that was of some help and let me know if you have any more specific questions :)

I have it in Cabbage (fave colour at the moment for me!) It's a great little organised bag. :) I say "little" because it's got no depth to it but it does have a lot of compartments. Mine's new so I have not used it yet but I think it would be a great travel bag (passports, travel documents etc). I totally love the bag but it would not be an everyday handbag for me as it's too small (for me).

Hope that was of some help and let me know if you have any more specific questions :)

Thanks Anso, that's helpful. Would a paperback book or a kindle fit? I've since googled it and found video clips on QVC Germany, and wasn't sure that it would accommodate a book/kindle and bulky sunglasses case - which for me are essential when travelling - as you say it did look quite slim.

Latest posts

Back