Kipling TSV 26/1/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am I wrong in thinking there was supposed to be 6 colour options?

Also, what's with the two colour options classed as 'sold oit'?

Not for me. Don't like the "specially for QVC" prints.

I am a fan of past Kipling, the zingy plain or pastel colours, and the different sizes and shapes that were offered. Sadly the offerings of the past few years have been too earthy, dull and sludgy for me, and the bag designs have near enough all been the same. In the past there have been solid vanity cases, north to south cross bodies, cabin bags with trolley sleeves, but now its same old same old.

Also, white used to be a staple colour for Spring and Summer - last year I counted 2 being offered and they both sold out in the first hour ! so that should tell the buyers and Kipling something !!!! and prints which involve a big white flower are also huge favourites, so what happened to 'listening to our customers' ?

It definitely said six colours on the card and one was a teal colour in the photo. It also said "medium" so that was wrong as well!
What is the point of them sending out hundreds of cards when they contain inaccurate information?

6 minutes in and 1 colour sold out and another going fast. Low hundreds each colour seems to be the total stock for a whole day

Something fishy IMO I remember when it was thousands on a TSV

God Flint is at her work.

Monkey called Darling so she want all the men to book a week end away, put the tickets in the bigger bag (77 quid) and present it as a Valentine day gift.

And she was quick to plug her book !!

I want to know who pays 30 odd quid for a purse ????? I've always bought my purses in TK Max, more choice and much cheaper.

I was pleased though that mention was made about many viewers not being on social media, (myself included) - good for them that mentioned it to DF at the BB; because Q are obsessed with Twitter and Facebook and to her credit DF did say that they are told by 'management' to push it. Its a fact though that technology is moving too fast for some of us !

Hmm, I think I'll probably pass. It's too bulky for me, I thought it was slimmer. I like the colour combination of the Hawaiian blue but don't like flower prints

I like the style of the bag but am not over keen on some of the colours/ prints in it. It is one of the few kipling bags I have that I feel does look ok as a cross body bag as well as a shoulder bag, some seem just too bulky to be both. I agree about the flower prints, to me in that size they look like toiletry bags, I was hoping they may have done it in a nice yellow/lemon colour for spring,

My money is safe. It looks like a childs bag to me. If you like small bags it's ok but I think this is a terrible TSV especially as some of the colours have already gone before 9.00am.

Just watching the repeat more out of curiosity trying to find something I like---my 'love affair' with Kipling has cooled but my loyalty knows no bounds! The TSV is a No No for me too many prints which I find garish.I sometimes think Kipling look at their fabric stocks & when they want to get rid of something flog to Q as TSV.Coupled with this we have DF presenting I have heard one plug for her book. That's Debbie never miss a trick!

So pleased I didn't wait for the TSV; it's too small (after being advertised as 'medium') and the colour choices are shocking.
(I laughed myself silly at the earlier description of a toilet bag on a strap!)

Money saved

I like the style of the bag but am not over keen on some of the colours/ prints in it. It is one of the few kipling bags I have that I feel does look ok as a cross body bag as well as a shoulder bag, some seem just too bulky to be both. I agree about the flower prints, to me in that size they look like toiletry bags, I was hoping they may have done it in a nice yellow/lemon colour for spring,

Thank you for a good laugh. I had been hesitating because it seemed to be such a useful bag with all those pockets. But the blue flower pattern would clash with all the patterned suitcases I bought recently. Then you described it as a toilet bag... exactly.. they could make a matching shower cap. My money is safe, many thanks.

Lol oh dear qvc not "done good" with this one maybe? ....I used to love the shows ....and the TSV used to be great .,,.but now I go to others ....cheaper free postage and usually quicker too ....what a shame the colours are not great ...and as for the dune beige selling out first ....is it really that popular? ...

I don't mind the bag, it'd have its uses, but boy the colours/patterns are awful. Shame.

It tends to be that TSV Kipling bags which are sold in Kipling stores always go quickly, they must get given less stock, I remember when the Priska was a TSV it was virtually gone by mid morning. You'd have to assume that the stock QVC get is colours Kipling are struggling to shift in their stores.

When it's a bag made just for QVC they tend to have much more stock and colours.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back