Kipling TSV 1/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are two TSVs. One is Monissa medium multiway bag, and the other is Ruby wallet with wristlet.

Hadn’t bought a Kipling bag for quite a while, until the recent “Big Deal” Ruiz bag caught my eye.
Supposed to have been advanced order for week commencing 16th Oct. Obviously a delay in getting the stock as finally despatched on Tuesday and arrived today. Got the black zig zag and very happy with it.

Attachments

• Kipling TSV 1.png
    Kipling TSV 1.png
    164 KB · Views: 381
  • Kipling TSV 2.png
    Kipling TSV 2.png
    768.5 KB · Views: 383
I admit I go for the large size, which QVC just don't sell often. So my rule of thumb, if a bottle of wine fits into the bag, it's the correct size for me. I usually find that size on eBay.
A woman after my own heart. It would be a good selling point "This bag is great for sneaking a bottle of wine home from the offie" :LOL: :LOL:

CC

Pom Pom London do really nice leather bags and you can choose different straps from fabric to gold chain, I’ve bought one for travelling 😀
I have 2 bags from Pom Pom and find they are good quality and you can change the look with the different straps.I did order a larger version recently but returned it as I found it just too big for me.

I have 2 bags from Pom Pom and find they are good quality and you can change the look with the different straps.I did order a larger version recently but returned it as I found it just too big for me
yes very good quality and I really like the selection of different straps.😀

Kipling Monissa Medium Multiway Bag
Item Number 198931
QVC Price £88.00
TSV Price £47.00
P&P £0.00

Say hello to Monissa, your new go-to companion for all your daily adventures. Currently only available at QVC, this functional and fashionable design features an adjustable strap, plus multiple pockets and compartments too, providing you with plenty of space to store all your essentials when you're out and about. It's spacious, stylish and ready to join your accessory collection!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Kipling Monissa Medium Multiway Bag from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £88 including P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £47 including P&P, you're saving £41.

Get organised - the Monissa bag makes it easy for you to keep your belongings secure and in order, offering seven pockets, including two magnetic front pockets and a zipped pocket on the inside. It also has two pen loops, making this design that little bit more practical.

A design to suit you - are you ready to find a shade or print that matches your style? Choose Black Signature for a classic tone that'll go with any outfit. Purple Night or Cosmic Emerald will add a pop of colour to your wardrobe, while Floral Sketch or Mini Brush Stroke are perfect if you love eye-catching prints.

Inner pockets: 2 x pen loops, 1 x zip, 2 x open
Outer pockets: 2 x zip, 2 x magnetic
Zipped main compartment
Comes with a key fob
Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
Wipe with a damp cloth
Strap: 38cm - 80cm (14.9" x 31.4")
Bag (h x w x d): 28.3cm x 29.5cm x 10cm (11.1" x 11.6" x 3.9")

Design options:
Black Signature - with Slate Grey / Black lining
Purple Night - with Lavender lining
Floral Sketch - with Slate Grey lining
Cosmic Emerald - with Black lining
Mini Brush Stroke - with Black lining

Kipling Rubi Wallet with Wristlet
Item Number 198932
QVC Price £44.00
TSV Price £28.00
P&P £0.00

Experience superior organisation and timeless style with the Rubi wallet from Kipling. This classic flapover design boasts an array of pockets and compartments to store your essentials, coins and ID, including 15 card slots. Complete with a detachable wristlet and a detachable fluffy monkey keyring, this easy-to-use wallet will make a practical and charming addition to your day.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Kipling Rubi Wallet with Wristlet from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £44 including P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £28 including P&P, you're saving £16.

Gorgeous gifting - help a friend or a loved one elevate their accessory collection this season by treating them to a Rubi wallet, a functional and fashionable piece that's sure to become a staple in their day-to-day life.

Take your pick - this wallet is available in seven versatile designs, so which one will you go for? Black Signature is the perfect everyday option, while Purple Night, Cosmic Emerald or Red will take any look to the next level with a gorgeous pop of colour. Are you a fan of fun prints? We'd recommend Floral Sketch or Mini Brush Stroke, or choose Metallic Glow to add a hint of glamour to your ensembles.

Inner pockets: 15 x card slots, 1 x zip, 4 x open, 2 x clear photo slots
Detachable wristlet
Outer: polyamide; lining: polyester
Comes with a fluffy monkey keyring
Wipe with damp cloth
Wallet (h x w x d): 10cm x 19cm x 2.5cm (3.9" x 7.4" x 0.9")

Design options:
Black Signature with Slate Grey / Black lining
Purple Night with Lavender lining
Floral Sketch with Grey Sky lining
Cosmic Emerald with Black lining
Mini Brush Stroke with Black lining
Red with Slate Grey lining
Metallic Glow with Slate Grey lining

Very unremarkable, for me Kipling have lost their way now at one time I would not have resisted.My last buy was 4 years ago, last short trip abroad before Covid hit & have just used it on a recent trip.It is small, cross body or hand held, heavy quality satin finish with lots of Gunmetal hardwear.It wasn’t cheap, but looks quite distinctive.

Very unremarkable, for me Kipling have lost their way now at one time I would not have resisted.My last buy was 4 years ago, last short trip abroad before Covid hit & have just used it on a recent trip.It is small, cross body or hand held, heavy quality satin finish with lots of Gunmetal hardwear.It wasn’t cheap, but looks quite distinctive.
I tend to go on the outlet on the Kipling website.
Some good offers on there and you can often find something a bit different.

Latest posts

Back