Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it did sell out but only in the final hour… there was a one time only offer
Totally agree about the early bird sales….the new fig fragrance doesn’t seem to have been as popular as they hoped.… at least it did sell out this year. Last year hung around for ages. I bought one in March i thin.
it did at 10.04pm but they normally would expect the elemis tsv to last till mothers day/easter thats how much stock they usually buy

I think they had less stock of this TSV. They have often had around 200,000. When they had sold about 140,000 yesterday Julia said they were close to single figure thousands left.

The Matrix is an amazing product. I definitely see a fresher looking me in the mornings. I haven't used any other Elemis overnight creams to compare but other brands don't give the results the Matrix does.

CC
Me too CC. Matrix is not often featured in the on air product range, so I wonder if it's a marketing ploy (on the premis the rarer the better), whatever, I have used marine cream for almost 20 years - scouring the Internet for the cheapest 100ml !, so am ultra happy with it. THEN I tried the Matrix, and for me another revelation. Use at night - not every night, and my skin is really refreshed looking next morning.

I think a Christmas TSV should have something in a nice box/bag that you can gift if you don't desperately want it yourself (body products), something everyone wants like PCMC and maybe a new product, then a couple of little goodies that you could put on the tree or do the "teachers" gift or other such nonsense or keep them for travel. It's just got too boring. Same with Molton Brown.

CC

I don’t mind at all!
It’s the new LE skin repair night cream I’m using. The one in the blue jar that was launched this year. I’ve never tried superskin night cream.
Hi Claire,

Thanks so much for replying and so quickly, sorry been too ill to be in here/respond since then.

But that’s really good to know.

I used to love the skin repair rich day cream before the dreaded changes, but didn’t like the changed one as much…
So think I’d like to try new this night cream when I get the right offer - will use it as a day cream (well, only cream!)

Recently been using Body Shop vitamin E night cream which I got last Christmas.

I quite like it and love the scent.
Plus it’s lasted months bc been too ill to use most days!!

Thanks again and sorry to interrupt an Elemis thread! X

Hi Claire,

Thanks so much for replying and so quickly, sorry been too ill to be in here/respond since then.

I used to love the skin repair rich day cream before the dreaded changes, but didn’t like the changed one as much…
So think I’d like to try new this night cream when I get the right offer - will use it as a day cream (well, only cream!)

Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly. Hope you are on the mend.

Im the same, loved the original skin repair, hated the new version. I now use Elemis PCMC which really suits my skin, but the LE night cream is gorgeous. LE and Boots always have offers on..you never need to pay full price for LE..

I have the liz Earle night cream did not even know I had purchased it. Wow its very nice to use in texture and the smell is glorious. it lasts until you cleanse it off its that good.

I bought the fig TSV, intending to try out the Marine cream they keep banging on about, and give the rest away. In the end I tried out the toner which I like, and the Pro Collagen Marine Cream, which to me just smells a bit, well, cheap. Maybe it's just the fig scent I don't like, but I do think they could have at least got it smelling a teensy bit special. I don't have this issue with the toner, and I will persevere with the cream to see if it does make a difference, but I just feel a bit let down. In future I won't be seduced by seller claims to try out something, although in this case at least I've got something giftable as well.

There are some items I like in Elemis but have not bought any in a long time, the same with other brands. I do like very much the SKINN brand, I am a huge fan of facial oils. My first facial oil was in the 1970s from CLARINS who in my opinion are the most wonderful brand, also not owned by any other ccompany but the family who have kept this brand by themselves all these years, the Courtin family all based in France and constantly researching. I use many of their products in with otger favourites.

Hi Claire,

Hope you are 100% or will soon be.❤️❤️

There are some items I like in Elemis but have not bought any in a long time, the same with other brands. I do like very much the SKINN brand, I am a huge fan of facial oils. My first facial oil was in the 1970s from CLARINS who in my opinion are the most wonderful brand, also not owned by any other ccompany but the family who have kept this brand by themselves all these years, the Courtin family all based in France and constantly researching. I use many of their products in with otger favourites.
That's really interesting, thanks for that, I'm going to give Clarins a go. I used to use their hand cream, which was fab. I do like using brands that aren't owned by massive conglomerates.

Which of their facial oils would you recommend?

Which of their facial oils would you recommend?
I swear by facial oils,it depends on what your skin needs. If you have dry skin Santal facial oil, Combination skin Lotus Oil, dry or dehydrated there is a beautiful Blue Orchid oil, I have always jumped around between tge seasons. Their oils and serums are not cheap but you only need a small amount, very long lasting. I started using Clarins when I was 25 I am now 74 I love the whoke range, also they do not animal test. They do oils for the bust too. Body products too I love.

I swear by facial oils,it depends on what your skin needs. If you have dry skin Santal facial oil, Combination skin Lotus Oil, dry or dehydrated there is a beautiful Blue Orchid oil, I have always jumped around between tge seasons. Their oils and serums are not cheap but you only need a small amount, very long lasting. I started using Clarins when I was 25 I am now 74 I love the whoke range, also they do not animal test. They do oils for the bust too. Body products too I love.
Thank you, I’m going to give them a try.

Latest posts

Back