Kipling TSV 28/8/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine was shipped on the 28th and arrived today. I ordered the plain black and really like it. It's my first plain black Kipling. I've always been tempted by a brighter colour before but thought it looked quite smart.

Definitely no more bags for me now - at least not until 2009.

Mine was shipped on the 29th, I ordered the black cubey can't wait for it to arrive:D

I've been to Belgium for the weekend and on Sunday I was in Blankeberg and saw a dog wearing a Kipling back pack and I swear I was perfectly sober.

Mine arrived yesterday. I ordered the black cuby and I really like it. Only one thing wrong it has no mobile phone pocket. Did anyone get the green cuby. I would have liked that as well but thought maybe a bit silly getting two the same. I'm def keeping this one. I love it. Holds loads.:)

Mine arrived yesterday. I ordered the black cuby and I really like it. Only one thing wrong it has no mobile phone pocket. Did anyone get the green cuby. I would have liked that as well but thought maybe a bit silly getting two the same. I'm def keeping this one. I love it. Holds loads.:)

I have ordered the green cuby but I'm still waiting for mine.

I ordered the green cuby and the black cuby at the midnight launch and both were despatched on the 28th but still waiting for them both.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.;)

Mine's just arrived (plain black). it's very nice looking and I seem to be able to fit alot in it but not sure if it's worth the money. Handles are very small - you won't get them on your shoulder with a winter coat (I have a thin Jacket with me today and can just get it on my shoulder). Don't like the shoulder strap ... decisions, decisions ...

Mine didn't turn up either. If they were both despatched on 28th Aug how come they aren't here yet? I only live in Cumbria, it's hardly the furthest corner of the world is it??!

Do you think there is a massive QVC parcel holding area somewhere that the Royal Mail keep all our goodies in just to make us mad?:mad:

Latest posts

Back