Kipling Zelta Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
Does anyone remember how much the Zelta bag was when it was a TSV? I would like to buy it but it is now £64.20. I will feel bad if it was a lot cheaper as a TSV.

Thanks!

I don't own one of these Kipling bags, and I don't want to. I don't 'get' the whole Kipling thing, look and definitely not the price. I prefer leather bags than fabric ones, always have. I'm a big bag collector with currently 142 in my collection - not one is a Kipling, I wouldn't give them houseroom, unless someone can tell me why I should.

I use a large Kipling bag all the time. For me it's invaluable because I have a lot of necessary medical stuff to carry around, and Kipling bags don't add much more to the weight whereas a leather bag would.

I use a large Kipling bag all the time. For me it's invaluable because I have a lot of necessary medical stuff to carry around, and Kipling bags don't add much more to the weight whereas a leather bag would.

Thatu it's just the same for me. Unfortunately for the past 10 years I have had cause to carry more and more medical stuff and the Kipling designs are perfect for this. I do have some beautiful designer bags but due to poor health I have less and less use for them. Luckily my daughters and granddaughters will have the benefit of these. I also find that Kipling bags pack well and they are light. I do not want to squash expensive leather bags into a suitcase.

I don't own one of these Kipling bags, and I don't want to. I don't 'get' the whole Kipling thing, look and definitely not the price. I prefer leather bags than fabric ones, always have. I'm a big bag collector with currently 142 in my collection - not one is a Kipling, I wouldn't give them houseroom, unless someone can tell me why I should.

I don't think anyone is suggesting you 'should'.
Personally, I love Kipling bags for many, many reasons, but I'm equally happy for you to curate a collection of other brands!

I always bought leather bags till I found how much lighter to carry & more organised Kipling bags were. I still have a lot of lovely leather bags but find I hardly use them these days.

used to spend a kings ransome on leather bags but on a practical note they are difficult to keep clean inside (yuck) and you cant wash them. plus they can be over heavy. but my daughter loves leather designer bags with a passion. i bought her one for her birthday. and i now remember how much i adored my smart beautifully crafted hand candy.

I have a tendency to frozen shoulders, so having to carry papers and case files for work, I have tried leather and leather look bags, but go back to kipling every time. I have a Mulberry Poppy and a Radley, they never come out to play these days.

I tend to lug a lot of stuff around, and consequently my bags get very heavy. No way could I contemplate anything but a very light, very strong bag. Kipling fulfils that requirement for me. Initially I was horrified at the prices for nylon, but my experience of using the bags has opened my eyes. The quality of the stitching and finish of the straps, handles and zips is excellent. I don't particularly like the fluffy monkeys - much prefer the metal ones - but it's not a deal-breaker. I don't buy loads of bags, as I tend to change bags very rarely. I don't buy full price, and tend to mooch around in the Kipling shops or online to find bargains when I feel I need another bag. The value on QVC isn't always good, particularly on bags also available elsewhere (and we can't always directly compare on the exclusives, as covered on a separate thread).

I own this bag and paid the full price, didn't realise it had been a tsv.
It's my favourite Kipling bag with lots of compartments but quite neat and you can take the shoulder strap off. I had a look for it online but it seems to be unavailable elsewhere - I don't think you would regret buying it even at that price. And you could return it of course but p and p makes that an expensive business.
Oooh, go on, you'll love it :mysmilie_14:

It's my favourite Kipling bag with lots of compartments but quite neat and you can take the shoulder strap off. I had a look for it online but it seems to be unavailable elsewhere - I don't think you would regret buying it even at that price. And you could return it of course but p and p makes that an expensive business.

I like the organisation, but not the combination of a detachable shoulder strap and the handles. You can't do a comparison on this bag as it's a QVC exclusive, and I think both the remaining prints available are QVC exclusives as well.

As it's extremely well rated, I would imagine it will be a long time before it's available with a price reduction, unless they want to shift the remaining stocks of the current patterns as an OTO, so maybe the best you can hope for is easy pays.

Ok, I've ordered it using a 3 easy pay code. Thanks for encouraging me, I am very happy!

Latest posts

Back