Kirstie Allsop Designs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
so kirstie is in the home decor market now. she's not on QVC, a guest has been sent along to do the dirty work.

its all bedding in chintzy chintzy cheeriness designs. and cushions with "home is where the heart is" embroidered on.

no ta. :down:

so kirstie is in the home decor market now. she's not on QVC, a guest has been sent along to do the dirty work.

its all bedding in chintzy chintzy cheeriness designs. and cushions with "home is where the heart is" embroidered on.

no ta. :down:

Well, it all cashes in on that telly show she did.

I always respected the straight-talking Ms Allsop, but now it seems she's after a quick buck. Nothing wrong with that, but it's terrible when people you respect turn out to have feet of clay.

Oh well.

horrid stuff! i really like william morris and have some in my house but this was really not right!:down:

I thought she was flogging her stuff at M&S & B&Q, how many endorsement contracts does one person need? And I say that as someone who actually likes her.

I'm pleased to see QVC trying different brands, though...they could do with more variety to liven things up a bit. We may not all like the same things but I'm sure we can agree that it'd be good to try new options and give the tired, old, regular suppliers a bit of a wake-up call. First bedding, next fashion and then perhaps the untouchable beauty and craft?

I haven't seen any of the designs yet but it's good that Q are offering a bit more variety than NN & Kelly Hoppen. I wish it had been Phil Spencer :blush: though. :happy::happy::happy:

I haven't seen any of the designs yet but it's good that Q are offering a bit more variety than NN & Kelly Hoppen. I wish it had been Phil Spencer :blush: though. :happy::happy::happy:

Mmmmm yeah: Phil can show me his bedding any day :wink: :muscle: :tongue:

I've seen her stuff flogged in Rosebury's (is that the right name?) - looks like another cash in.

Rarrrrrr me three! :happy:

did you see that one when he was in the hot tub? wuff, wuff :O)

Unfortunately not :doh:

Though I'm surprised you'd be interested: you wouldn't want to muss up your beige (sorry, "taupe" :tongue:) KH bedding :wink:

She may actually pay us a visit..........I think this weekend she has been involved in a lot of Comic Relief stuff. I have to say it makes a nice change from Northern Nights and at least QVC are offering us a bit more choice (about time)..................but I wasn't very keen on it to be honest.

She may actually pay us a visit..........I think this weekend she has been involved in a lot of Comic Relief stuff. I have to say it makes a nice change from Northern Nights and at least QVC are offering us a bit more choice (about time)..................but I wasn't very keen on it to be honest.

That would be FAB! I'd love to see what she made of Mogodon Man Charlie or My Little Pony on LSD Craig :giggle:

Latest posts

Back