L’Occitane TSV 20/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There is another 2 star review this morning, let's see how long it takes QVC to take it down.
Yes I saw that, saying it appeared cobbled together, which it does, no doubt Q could argue that people shouldn't leave a review if they haven't purchased it and it's not about the actual products but if it was a 5 star review from a non purchaser that wouldn't dissappear

I am sure that the easy pays will help but I am not tempted now, it does appear cobbled together and can't say am struck on the hand wash, don't think much of the scents i have tried and tbh get fed up of using one halfway through when they are 500ml will stick to my cheap Aldi ones and the little MB stash I have, might be tempted with the Harry Slatkin tsv instead

I am sure that the easy pays will help but I am not tempted now, it does appear cobbled together and can't say am struck on the hand wash, don't think much of the scents i have tried and tbh get fed up of using one halfway through when they are 500ml will stick to my cheap Aldi ones and the little MB stash I have, might be tempted with the Harry Slatkin tsv instead
The Aldi hand washes are fab. Got the white mulberry in use now. Smells of crisp winters! Very festive and at £1.09 a complete bargain

I have that one but not opened it yet, still working my way through the sea fennel and cypress, love the orange and bergamot, got lots of that stashed away 😀
The sea fennel and cypress is gorgeous for the summer. Don’t like the orange and bergamot but do like the rhubarb and rose…
I get a bottle every time I go into Aldi

If anybody loves lavender body butter, handcream and other lavender items then Naturally Thinking are doing 3 for 2, you can mix and match or choose all the same, cheapest item is free. They grow their own lavender on their farm and make their own products in house. It`s free delivery on over £50 but p and p is usually around £4 for cheaper orders. Discount is applied at checkout.

The thing is, Mr CC does the shopping and not only does he not go to Aldi (he likes the Asda cafe) but even if he did the last thing he'd buy would be handwashes (just call him soapy). Is it time I did my own shopping? Hmmmm nahhhh, maybe? nahhhh :unsure::unsure:

CC

If anybody loves lavender body butter, handcream and other lavender items then Naturally Thinking are doing 3 for 2, you can mix and match or choose all the same, cheapest item is free. They grow their own lavender on their farm and make their own products in house. It`s free delivery on over £50 but p and p is usually around £4 for cheaper orders. Discount is applied at checkout.
looks amazing. Adore lavender

Everyone raves about L'Occitane hand cream well, I found an M&S range Provenance 75mls £4 a tube. Rich, not greasy or tacky comes in 3 fragrances, Blood Orange, Greek Olive and another which I cannot remember. It is 97% natural, vegan has the bunny logo and 72 hours of moisture. I am very impressed with!

Everyone raves about L'Occitane hand cream well, I found an M&S range Provenance 75mls £4 a tube. Rich, not greasy or tacky comes in 3 fragrances, Blood Orange, Greek Olive and another which I cannot remember. It is 97% natural, vegan has the bunny logo and 72 hours of moisture. I am very impressed with!
Thanks for heads up Donna, will give this a go. I'm really not a lover of L'Occitane and certainly won't be buying their TSV but I do like m and s and am trying to support the high street.

I have that one but not opened it yet, still working my way through the sea fennel and cypress, love the orange and bergamot, got lots of that stashed away 😀
I too am guilty of stashing away Aldi handwashes🙄. Can't beat them in my opinion. I'm a bit sneaky and decant rhubarb and rose into an empty Molton Brown bottle!! The compliments I get On the smell!!!! I love all of Aldis scents apart from the Christmas one, don't do cinnamon or spice - is the mulberry one spicy Claire k??

Even at the feature price the last Almond TSV is a good contender for the TSV. The shower oils a litre of it pays for it and you still have £45.00 worth of Almond products.

I really like the sound of the blood orange one, am popping into town later so will make sure I have a nosey in M&S, thanks Donna

Luckily I have a good stash SCW! QVC are being cute 3 tubs for the best part of £76.00 as an add on to the TSV.... I think not!
well its a good deal currently as thye are about £38 each but i did state that its a black friday offer so the price should drop if its like usual as its not going to be an upsell to the TSV as most of the new trios & duos im seeing are for black friday offers

Latest posts

Back