L’Occitane TSV 20/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I too am guilty of stashing away Aldi handwashes🙄. Can't beat them in my opinion. I'm a bit sneaky and decant rhubarb and rose into an empty Molton Brown bottle!! The compliments I get On the smell!!!! I love all of Aldis scents apart from the Christmas one, don't do cinnamon or spice - is the mulberry one spicy Claire k??
No not spicy at all, just fresh and smells like a cold winters day…. It really is lovely. Give it a go!

Everyone raves about L'Occitane hand cream well, I found an M&S range Provenance 75mls £4 a tube. Rich, not greasy or tacky comes in 3 fragrances, Blood Orange, Greek Olive and another which I cannot remember. It is 97% natural, vegan has the bunny logo and 72 hours of moisture. I am very impressed with!
I will try Provenance. In the current, I am looking for good alternatives that don’t cost the earth.

I have a gorgeous Neroli one from M&S its gorgeous. The only little niggle was the cream was runny so a pain to bring out and about with me in my hand bag

Well this must be the most disappointing Loccitane TSV to date! I really don’t think QVC are offering any value! Really you’re looking a three products because the three smaller items you get better free/completely gifts direct from Loccitane with the baubles. Then they usually have 20/25% off full price items on Black Friday direct. Probably the reason they’ve scheduled this before. Plus you can pick everything you like in a collection. Its almost a £60 TSV when you take P&P into account. This would have had to be around £35/40 to represent value.

i think its a fantastic tsv & i know lots of others do too & most have bought at least 2 different options & great value & if i was in the market for buying them for mum there is at least 2 options i would of bought her too

i think its a fantastic tsv & i know lots of others do too & most have bought at least 2 different options & great value & if i was in the market for buying them for mum there is at least 2 options i would of bought her too
It might be a good TSV for you but I don’t think it represents good value…just my opinion.

It seems ‘Groundhog Day’? I do use l’Occ. handwashes and soap ( have enough of that to see me into the next century, when I won’t be using soap anyway) not interested in the hand cream. Great if you want to split up for gifts, value?Another brand I would never miss out on , now much more selective.What can I spend my money on, oh yes, gas & electric!

Does Alexis ever come up for air??? Dear god, does she love the sound of her own voice, to be honest, I don't know why I'm watching anyway, don't even like L'Occitane anymore!
I agree, I can't watch her anymore. The only L'Occitane I use now is the hand soaps. I found the hand cream far too greasy.

L'Occitane 6 Piece Luxury Festive Gift Collection
Item Number: 247540
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £13.74

Pamper a loved one this Christmas with this luxury six-piece Festive Gift Collection from L'Occitane. The edit contains three super-sized products, two travel sizes and a soap bar, with everything from shower gels to hand creams and liquid soaps. Plus, it's available in three indulgent scent options: Cherry & Neroli, all-new Vanilla Amber & Almond, or Verbena & Shea. Whether you split these goodies up or gift them all to a lucky someone, this soothing collection is sure to impress!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this L’Occitane 6 Piece Luxury Festive Gift Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £80 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £54.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £25.04.

Pamper season - from the hand cream to the soap and shower gel, everything about this collection points to a well-deserved pamper session, whatever scent option you choose. It's the perfect way to introduce little moments of luxury over the winter months!

Choose your collection - available in three exquisite options, you're spoilt for choice! Opt for Cherry & Neroli for delicate, floral elegance, or go for Vanilla Amber to sample a gorgeous new scent created specifically for QVC. Alternatively, choose the hugely popular Verbena & Shea for a fresh, soothing scent.

Supersize that - whichever collection you go for, this luxury edit contains three supersized products: a 150ml hand cream, a 500ml shower gel or shower cream, and a 500ml liquid soap. You'll be able to enjoy your favourite formulas for longer!

Great for gifting - all options come with a lovely stocking, making this the perfect gift for a loved one in need of a little pampering this Christmas. You could even split the collection up and give different pieces to family members, or keep a few yourself!

Beautiful beginnings - the hills of Haute-Provence in southern France offered a great source of inspiration to the founders of L'Occitane and still provide a plentiful selection of natural produce and extracts to enrich its pampering range of beauty products.

Exception to the rule - L'Occitane has a Provence-only rule, but when it comes to special ingredients like shea butter, it makes an exception. The women of Burkina Faso have been using shea butter for centuries to pamper their hair and skin so L'Occitane have teamed up with them to create a fair trade supply chain that delivers supreme quality shea butter to your beauty routine.

All about almond - discover the power of Provencal almonds, renowned for their subtle, mouth-watering scent and skin-loving properties in L'Occitane's Almond Collection. Formulated with oils and milks from this phenomenal nut harvested from trees in the south of France, these rich and indulgent formulas are sure to refresh, cleanse and calm your body and mind.

Choose your collection:

• Cherry & Neroli
  • Vanilla Amber & Almond
  • Verbena & Shea

Contains (a choice of):

Cherry & Neroli collection:

• 1 x Shea Hibiscus 20% Hand Cream (150ml)
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Etoile Shower Gel (500ml)
  • 1 x Shea Neroli Liquid Soap (500ml)
  • 1 x Shea Butter Foot Cream (30ml)
  • 1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (30ml)
  • 1 x Soap Shea Milk (100g)
  • 1 x red stocking

Or

Vanilla Amber & Almond collection:

• 1 x Vanilla Amber Shea Hand Cream (150ml)
  • 1 x Vanilla Amber Shower Cream (500ml)
  • 1 x Vanilla Liquid Soap (500ml)
  • 1 x Almond Delicious Hands (30ml)
  • 1 x Almond Soap (100g)
  • 1 x blue stocking

Or

Verbena & Shea collection:

• 1 x Shea Intense Hand Balm (150ml)
  • 1 x Verbena Shower Gel (500ml)
  • 1 x Shea Rosemary Liquid Soap (500ml)
  • 1 x Verbena Hand Cream (30ml)
  • 1 x Soap Shea Verbena (100g)
  • 1 x green stocking

I got the Vanilla Amber shower gel in our local L'Occitane shop a couple of weeks ago. I went in to look for some shower gel and commented on the smell,they had a diffuser going and it was a lovely warming smell.

Claude's OK. I think Alan has a softer side to him though when he doesn't just sack all the Apprentices on the first show. The contestants get more ridiculous every time it's on.

CC
...And unpleasant.......deluded narcissists.

Speaking of.....DF reckoned she'd go on there once.

I am sure that the easy pays will help but I am not tempted now, it does appear cobbled together and can't say am struck on the hand wash, don't think much of the scents i have tried and tbh get fed up of using one halfway through when they are 500ml will stick to my cheap Aldi ones and the little MB stash I have, might be tempted with the Harry Slatkin tsv instead
I buy the half litre bottles of hand wash from TK Maxx. £3.99 or £4.99 and I've had some really lovely ones.
Got my sister and friends Christmas presents and will pop one with each to balance the amount I budget for.

Bum, took me ages to do the ml for ml, had email saying options worth £110 , £110 & £98.50 respectively.
I will leave ml for ml as is, it’s only slightly out, although that will probably bug me all day!
Hope no one minds.
Bum!!! Bum!!!:D

BTW, I mind! Haaaa!

Well SCW says it will sell well without the addition of a body butter. So all is not lost.
naughty.........

Sid James somebody on twitter said and he shared the tweet a while back 😆
Strangely, the last series, AS had indulged in very very subtle filler of his deep furrows (see also G. Ramsey) Remember he has a Cosmetic Doctor business now.

If anybody loves lavender body butter, handcream and other lavender items then Naturally Thinking are doing 3 for 2, you can mix and match or choose all the same, cheapest item is free. They grow their own lavender on their farm and make their own products in house. It`s free delivery on over £50 but p and p is usually around £4 for cheaper orders. Discount is applied at checkout.
I do enjoy your shopping recs, V.

The thing is, Mr CC does the shopping and not only does he not go to Aldi (he likes the Asda cafe) but even if he did the last thing he'd buy would be handwashes (just call him soapy). Is it time I did my own shopping? Hmmmm nahhhh, maybe? nahhhh :unsure::unsure:

CC
Mr B does our shopping also. I take too long apparently.
Actually, we went to Waitrose once over lockdown, he waited outside with Obie. Obie likes to sniff in everyone's shopping as they exit the store & because he's a rather handsome ESS, he gets away with it. I digress. I got over excited in health & beauty aisle & spent £20.00 on toothpaste alone, & little on food -this was before mad inflation. He now does the shopping, At Aldi.

Strangely, there are a lot of ready to eat pie/pasty wrappers appearing in my runabout lately......
Candy, check the car hidey holes for biscuit/pie wrappers after Soaps (!) shopping trip. DYSWIDT?

No not spicy at all, just fresh and smells like a cold winters day…. It really is lovely. Give it a go!
Sounds nice. My problem is that if I buy a nice smelling hand wash Mr B goes nuts with it. He did this with the R & R one & gave himself contact dermatitis. This only happens with the washes that smell like food.
Just watch out for the SLS content if you live with a bear, like me. Make that 2 bears actually, including buttie guzzler Obie.

I do enjoy your shopping recs, V.
If anybody loves lavender body butter, handcream and other lavender items then Naturally Thinking are doing 3 for 2, you can mix and match or choose all the same, cheapest item is free. They grow their own lavender on their farm and make their own products in house. It`s free delivery on over £50 but p and p is usually around £4 for cheaper orders. Discount is applied at checkout.
I love Lavender and miss the shay and blue Suffolk lavender. Off to have a look, thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back