Lakeland

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always loved Lakeland for the reasons Sazza says but I think they have become very expensive. I don’t buy anywhere near as much from them now. They do have good offers but rarely on things I’m interested in, for whatever reason. I have My Lakeland membership so wait for their 20% off on over £x spend vouchers but often struggle to reach the spend level (£60?) because I don’t need more higher priced kitchen equipment, etc. If I had a more handy store, I would probably pop in and find the odd item to buy now and then, though, as it’s a good shop for a browse.

Sazza makes a good point re buying direct. The best Lakeland item I ever bought from QVC was the heated airer/dryer - for me the electricity costs 6p an hour great for 1or 2 person use - I do a washing in the evening,load up the airer/dryer, leave it overnight and the washing is mainly dry in the morning. QVC are losing so many vendors just now - a sign of the times maybe?

Sazza makes a good point re buying direct. The best Lakeland item I ever bought from QVC was the heated airer/dryer - for me the electricity costs 6p an hour great for 1or 2 person use - I do a washing in the evening,load up the airer/dryer, leave it overnight and the washing is mainly dry in the morning. QVC are losing so many vendors just now - a sign of the times maybe?
I wonder if Vendors leave of their own accord or are pushed out?

Lakeland are very expensive and sadly the quality is not as good anymore. I had to return one of those "Y" shaped waiter's bought it under a year ago. I love it but it snapped in half yesterday. Bought it back for a refund and what a to do.

Latest posts

Back