L'Artisan 5 Piece Discovery Perfume Collection Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

House of Fraser do a thing where you order online and can get it delivered to a store of your choice free(no matter what the cost). Not sure if they do it in the ROI?? Hopefully it will.

Oh and back to those L'Artisan pots. Seems the tops are just peel back not a proper lid so you cannot real close them!!!!!!

No, I am getting free delivery to the door! It would be no good them delivering it to the nearest store. Thats 3 hours drive from here! he he. Good old House of Fraser.

Interesting you should talk about the Americans and their dislike of scents in the workplace and effects on them Donna. I once worked in an office with 2 other women and one man and it was a limited space, no aircon and for security reasons the office door had to be kept closed. One of the other women used a very heavy perfume which she spritzed in the morning, then at lunchtime, then before she went home. The office smelled of nothing else and when you`re in a confined space with such a cloying pong it`s awful. I used to feel nauseous at times, another person said it gave her bad headaches and the guy in the office said the constant smell got on his nerves to such an extent he actually felt bad tempered. Even in the depth of winter we had the windows wide open but the smell still permeated everything. Now and again I pass someone wearing the same perfume and it still gets to me. Even people who came to see the woman in a work capacity but maybe couldn`t remember her full name used to describe her as " you know who i mean, the one who always smells of perfume ". They should have tried being cooped in an office with her for 8 hours !

Oh, I had someone wearing Escape which she must have drown herself in everyday!:puke:

Once a day in the morning is all you need. Trouble is with the body spray thing people go totally nuts and do the same with real perfume.

The problem with North Americans is they are stating asthma attacks from people's perfume and suing. Even when proved the person in question was not even wearing perfume that day.

Oh this woman was obsessed with Obsession. Apologies if anybody on here loves it but since my experience working alongside her it has become one of of my all time most hated smells !

Oh this woman was obsessed with Obsession. Apologies if anybody on here loves it but since my experience working alongside her it has become one of of my all time most hated smells ![/QUOTE

obssession is an evening fragrance imao and not for the office. i is really strong amber type scent you only need a tiny amount

Exactly Boffy ! But to me it`s not an evening or daytime fragrance ..... it`s a quick exit to the loo to chuck up fragrance !!!!

I met someone once who must have drenched themselves in that really sweet and cloying Gaultier fragrance (Le Male?). Everything absolutely stank of it - his clothes, his car, his flat. It was so overbearing I just felt nauseous. Couldn't wait to make my excuses.

Kitten with claws I apologise- I just re- read the thread and realised I has mixed you up with Disenchaned. It was you with the nice scent in the doctors surgery!

The reason I read back is because I was in the doctors today with my little boy. There is a woman who seems to work there. About late fifties. Red hair, long, piled high on her head scraped into a tousled pony tail. Fuscia pink lipstick. Ample bosom hiked tight up in a wonderbra that's too small. Tight blouse unbuttoned to expose cleaveage. Tight cropped trousers ending just below the knee. Bare legs, fake-tanned to death. 4 inch stilettoes, scuffed at the toe. And overpowering perfume as bad as BO. Her poor colleagues. She gave me a headache. I have no idea what the perfume was, but I guess it does not matter what is, if a person wears too much of any perfume it is just plain rank.

Kitten with claws I apologise- I just re- read the thread and realised I has mixed you up with Disenchaned. It was you with the nice scent in the doctors surgery!

The reason I read back is because I was in the doctors today with my little boy. There is a woman who seems to work there. About late fifties. Red hair, long, piled high on her head scraped into a tousled pony tail. Fuscia pink lipstick. Ample bosom hiked tight up in a wonderbra that's too small. Tight blouse unbuttoned to expose cleaveage. Tight cropped trousers ending just below the knee. Bare legs, fake-tanned to death. 4 inch stilettoes, scuffed at the toe. And overpowering perfume as bad as BO. Her poor colleagues. She gave me a headache. I have no idea what the perfume was, but I guess it does not matter what is, if a person wears too much of any perfume it is just plain rank.

No probs Weathergirl, I did think that but didn't like to say anything in case it made me sound weird or snotty or something.....& Disenchanted's mystery perfume quest was just as interesting anyway.....! :giggle:

I agree with you that too much perfume is horrid, no matter how nice it is - I don't have a great sense of smell myself though, so can only hope that my quick spritzes aren't causing the rest of the world to be now inhaling Womanity or Angel with every breath in, instead of actual air.....good job I don't go out much.....! :sweat:

That was me at the doctor's surgery by the way................................................lol x

No, I am getting free delivery to the door! It would be no good them delivering it to the nearest store. Thats 3 hours drive from here! he he. Good old House of Fraser.

No, I am not getting anything from House of Fraser. Just had an email (strange time) to say they have no stock of my perfume. Why did it take them so long to discover that? I could weep. John Lewis, here I come!

No, I am not getting anything from House of Fraser. Just had an email (strange time) to say they have no stock of my perfume. Why did it take them so long to discover that? I could weep. John Lewis, here I come!

Pity they have such poor stock control - hope John Lewis do better. I used their mail order delivery service to Waterford early this year and it worked like a dream - could have done with it years ago though!

Pity they have such poor stock control - hope John Lewis do better. I used their mail order delivery service to Waterford early this year and it worked like a dream - could have done with it years ago though!

I have just been on John Lewis website. Guess what? They are saying they don't deliver to ROI. Aaargh! Anyway, went back on to House of Fraser and ordered the larger size which hopefully will be in stock. This ****** perfume better be worth all this hassle. Do you live in Waterford?

I have just been on John Lewis website. Guess what? They are saying they don't deliver to ROI. Aaargh! Anyway, went back on to House of Fraser and ordered the larger size which hopefully will be in stock. This ****** perfume better be worth all this hassle. Do you live in Waterford?

Hi Itchy - no but we have friends there and have visited often. I really can't understand that because I sent three birthday presents in March - it couldn't possibly be that we can order from UK but you can't order from RoI, could it?!?!? I've heard that some websites are "confused" because you don't have postcodes.

I don't know disenchanted, to be honest. I was in no mood to investigate it in depth in the middle of the night. Hopefully the House of Fraser order goes through, even though it was more than I wanted to spend. If I get an email tomorrow saying they don't have that either, I am giving it up as a bad job!!

I don't know disenchanted, to be honest. I was in no mood to investigate it in depth in the middle of the night. Hopefully the House of Fraser order goes through, even though it was more than I wanted to spend. If I get an email tomorrow saying they don't have that either, I am giving it up as a bad job!!

Our friends are very frustrated by the lack of goods available to them - I often post things to them that they can't get any other way but it becomes enormously expensive to do it on a regular basis. I always get a list of things to take when we go to visit!

Good luck with HoF.

I sent an email to John Lewis this morning. Had a reply back saying they DO ship over here. The cost is £7.50. When i tried to order the perfume last night, it would not let me do it. Anyway maybe the House of Fraser order will be ok. Delivery is free too!

I wear EsteeLauder's WhiteLinen or Estée, the few I don't react to - light and summery. slapiton have free 1st class delivery, I get my TalikaLipocilsExpert (eyelash serum), best price, from there and they sell perfume too. hth x Snarly

Latest posts

Back