Laughter Lines

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well he certainly hasn't had his forehead done :wonder:

Was just thinking exactly the same!

Can't watch this bloke. He's far too interested in looking good for my liking. He's as vain and vacuous as JF! I like my men 'real', haha!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Well he certainly hasn't had his forehead done :wonder:

Oh, no, that will be very, very obvious because they are very deep furrows, if he does that, he will not dare come on QVC.
I have watched him again, yes, his laughter lines definitely has work done, they are there, but very fine, because, botox will try to immobilise the muscles, but will not remove the lines altogether. Watch him talking, the laughter line area hardly moves............before every time he talked or moved his facial muscles, the lines were very noticeable.

Botox :wonder: surely not. They're obviously about to launch a new eye product which he's been secretly trialling for months and has had 'amazing results' from it. :wink:

Someone on here once posted that Ybf Stacey had some juicy gossip about him ( may have been Donna ) I'd love to know what that is.

Botox :wonder: surely not. They're obviously about to launch a new eye product which he's been secretly trialling for months and has had 'amazing results' from it. :wink:

There's something afoot because they're flogging the Melato-whatsit eye cream as 2 for 1. Every time they've done this they've suddenly launched a new product soon after. I'm sure something is on the way. It happened with the first melato-whatsit and then Age Benefit.

They also seem to be trying to get rid of the Defilift cream too, it's being offered at a reduced price and with cleanser and toner sets---anything to sell it off.

There is a Horizon programme on BBC2 on Tuesday looking at the latest research to combat ageing presented by a plastic surgeon might be quite interesting

I hope they're not going to tell us about how sugar causes ageing. I should look about 600 if that is the case.

Sometimes the beauty guests ( and presenters) are quite depressing in a way, because you want to believe the product can work but then you realise they've had no miracles. Saves money though, best way to avoid temptation is to closely examine them.

'Glycobiology' sounds like a word Gatineau would invent for the substance that 'enhances the lifespan of their youth molecule' in the next incarnation of Melatogenine cream.

The woman was on the BBC Breakfast News this morning. She was going on about sun protection how we need both UVA and UVB. Seems cosmetic companies have always gone on about the UVA and products protecting from that. But the UVB is far more aging.

I've known about UVB for a while now - isn't that what the Ultrasun guest always goes on about? Apparently it still comes through the clouds, hence our having to use the product everyday of the year.

I've known about UVB for a while now - isn't that what the Ultrasun guest always goes on about? Apparently it still comes through the clouds, hence our having to use the product everyday of the year.

And the rest

Shopping in a mall for two hours is equivalent to a full hour in the sun. Thanks to the bright, fluorescent lighting, you don't get sunburned but you do get the full hour of UV rays. You can expect the same in hospitals and clinics. Copiers, computer screens, welding, and various other kinds of lighting are additional sources of UV rays.

http://www.skincare.net/Indoor-UV.php

Oh dear, I have two monitors attached to my work PC and sit under flourescent lights - I suppose I should be wearing my Ultrasun around the clock!

There is a Horizon programme on BBC2 on Tuesday looking at the latest research to combat ageing presented by a plastic surgeon might be quite interesting

Thank you for the heads up delh.
That was fascinating!

The whole sun protection revelation should, I sincerely hope, put Ultrasun's "all-day defence" claims to shame

So, that's no sugar & Omega 3 tablets on my 'to-do' list.

Latest posts

Back