Launch of the cosmetic advent calenders - but will they be featured at QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The L'Occitane one is now out is stock on the UK site. It did have a couple of naff days where it only had gift tags and cards
I've received a flyer in the post detailing an early bird shopping event starting on 4 Nov for 3 days which excludes some of the Christmas gift selections. Promo code 10VIP.

There was s also a free gift of 3x 10ml hand creams in a tin if you spend £25 or more. Promo code is PETIT15

I personally think the coverage is great - the glitters take an AGE to get off though - sadly I Imagine a lot of people are so much into the gel systems now, that on- off polish might be a dying breed :(

Not for me it isn't. I find the gel systems too harsh for my nails, although gel polishes (the ones that don't need lights etc) are fine.

This is the one that has the best value £200 for £25!!!
Yes, but I cannot see the special offer anywhere. According to Caroline, when you spend at least £25 in cosmetics, you'll get the calendar for £25.

I decided to go for the Lookfantastic one. Like the fact that its a bit of a gamble as have no idea whats in it. Have had a couple of their beauty boxes before which I have been very pleased with. It is a tad expensive at £70, but I was going to go for the M&S one but would have cost £50 after buying something to get it for £25. The M&S one defo looks like good value though.

Was originally gonna go for the L'occitane but didn't like the idea of being fobbed off with stickers & gift tags!!

Latest posts

Back