Laura Geller 11th anniversary 15 & 16 October 2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura has a tsv in the States on Friday and I think it's called Roman Holiday. It features eyeshadows, liner, mascara, lips and the big news is... no balance n brighten but something new called balance n glow. Do we usually get the US kit for our tsv? If so it will be interesting to read the reviews on this new foundation. It better not be shiny! I love balance n brighten and need a new one so maybe better stock up in case the new glow takes over. I'd rather use a highlighter to get my glow where I want it.

Laura has a tsv in the States on Friday and I think it's called Roman Holiday. It features eyeshadows, liner, mascara, lips and the big news is... no balance n brighten but something new called balance n glow. Do we usually get the US kit for our tsv? If so it will be interesting to read the reviews on this new foundation. It better not be shiny! I love balance n brighten and need a new one so maybe better stock up in case the new glow takes over. I'd rather use a highlighter to get my glow where I want it.

we usually get something similar but not always quite the same as the US

Oh dear! Not a great demo on the morning show by Sarah. Amanda looks like she has lots of bruising all over her forehead and cheeks where the bronzer was placed.

A larger brush may have given a better finish perhaps?

Oh dear! Not a great demo on the morning show by Sarah. Amanda looks like she has lots of bruising all over her forehead and cheeks where the bronzer was placed.

A larger brush may have given a better finish perhaps?

That was exactly what I was thinking after watching the video back. It put me right off buying it!

I fancied that big blush/bronzer/ highlight compact but after watching the demo I've gone right off the idea, wasn't flattering or natural at all.

Feel unique.com have the blusher/bronzer/highlighter thingy for £35 if you use code 10mse25 you get £10 off. Think this also includes a free gift and free postage.

The USA TSV features a new foundation called Balanca and Glow. It's like B&B but with 'soft swirls of illumination' incorporated. It comes in the usual five shades. I wonder when and if we will get this in the UK? I would like to try it - will keep an eye on the reviews on QVC USA.

Last edited:
QVCUS TSV is today

Laura Geller 8-piece Roman Holiday Gift Collection

Includes:

0.32-oz Baked Balance-N-Glow Illuminating Foundation
0.01-oz Baked Eye Shadow Palette in Baroque, a soft caramel shade; Cafe, an espresso brown shade; and Roma, a deep plum shade
0.012-oz I-Care Eyeliner in Black
0.04-oz Pout Perfection Lip Liner in Tulip, a warm pink shade
0.042-oz Brow Gel Pencil in a universal shade
0.14-oz Color Enriched Lipstick in Rouge Audrey, a classic soft rose pink shade
0.18-fl oz Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Pink Piazza, a bright strawberry pink shade
0.33-fl oz Stylelash Lengthening Mascara in Black
Decorative box

Oh, and auto delivery with 2 further drops.... everything different except the B&G, eyeliner, brow gel and mascara. Lovely colours in all three drops. Wonder if this will make it over this side of the pond??

I'm also intrigued with the Color Optics CC Finishing powder

Last edited:
I have the Colour Optics CC Finishing Powder. I' m not sure how much it colour corrects but I like it over the BM Bareskin Serum Foundation more than the BM product designed for this, and also over other sheer cover and fluid/ cream foundations and BB creams to mattify a little and set. It's light and does not make the finish powdery. I do sometimes just use it over moisturiser too when at home or just nipping out for a few mins.

It always amazes me how those large expensive sets like the current £80 train case sell out. It never really looks much larger a set than many of the £40 TSV's that are regularly available.

I think that Porcelain looks a better colour than in B&B, less white and more cream colour.
I look forward to trying it when available here, also looking forward to watching the video later today.

Latest posts

Back