Laura Geller 11th anniversary 15 & 16 October 2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the look of this palette, i've had my eye on it from Debenhams for a few months now because I like the look of the blusher. Will definitely go for it if it's on an anniversary price or something like that. It'll be good to see Laura this time; Sarah Jagger gets on my last nerve!

I have it already from eBay. I hope QVC is more expensive for purely selfish reasons! It is a lovely compact and the blush is just the most beautiful colour! Still made in Italy (or at least mine is) by those artisans; )

I have it already from eBay. I hope QVC is more expensive for purely selfish reasons! It is a lovely compact and the blush is just the most beautiful colour! Still made in Italy (or at least mine is) by those artisans; )

I know what you mean Weathergirl, it's beyond annoying when something you've bought turns up elsewhere cheaper. Glad to hear the blusher is so nice, that's just what i'd buy it for.

Is it the same size as the very big Bronze & Brighten they once sold? Be good if it came with the super sized, retractable brush like that did.

Is it the same size as the very big Bronze & Brighten they once sold? Be good if it came with the super sized, retractable brush like that did.

Yes same size but in a domed rather than flat compact.

It is the equivalent of a full 9g sized bronze and brighten in one half plus the other half split between a blush and a highlighter. It's a fab idea. It is the only Bronzer I own, and the matte vanilla highlighter is very useful. Plus they chose a fab shade for a blush that really will suit everyone as it's a coral-pinky shade.

Yes same size but in a domed rather than flat compact.

It is the equivalent of a full 9g sized bronze and brighten in one half plus the other half split between a blush and a highlighter. It's a fab idea. It is the only Bronzer I own, and the matte vanilla highlighter is very useful. Plus they chose a fab shade for a blush that really will suit everyone as it's a coral-pinky shade.

What amazes me is how when you think you have so much of everything that there is nothing they can offer that will tempt you anymore they bring something new out that you feel you must get. V clever, Laura Geller and QVC, very clever indeed!

Has anyone noticed on the photo (on qvc link, Laura standing next to a poster) so look alike Princess Diana when Laura was young?

What amazes me is how when you think you have so much of everything that there is nothing they can offer that will tempt you anymore they bring something new out that you feel you must get. V clever, Laura Geller and QVC, very clever indeed!

Oh, I know! I'm wanting it already

I bought an itison glasgow offer for 22/10 at Debenhams £5 each. One and a half hour Laura Geller demo session with fizz and a goodie bag. Looking forward to it x

Oh my goodness, I must be a bit slow, but I have only just realised from this thread that Laura Geller products are available in Debenhams!
Mummy, the compact looks good, but it have a LG bronze n brighten from years ago and have still not got through it. I am looking forward to the anniversary. I still remember the first ever LG anniversary show I watched. It was years ago when I first switched on to QVC, maybe 8'or 9 years ago and I had never bought anything from shopping telly before. Anyway, they had a beautiful set at anniversary price which was the fullsize balance compact, bronze and pink grapefruit blush plus a brush and other products and I kept wondering if I should try it and then it went limited and sold out. Afterwards, when I had tried the make up, I kept kicking myself for not buying that set.
It will be interesting to see if they have some nice LG bits at anniversary price.

Oh my goodness, I must be a bit slow, but I have only just realised from this thread that Laura Geller products are available in Debenhams!
Mummy, the compact looks good, but it have a LG bronze n brighten from years ago and have still not got through it. I am looking forward to the anniversary. I still remember the first ever LG anniversary show I watched. It was years ago when I first switched on to QVC, maybe 8'or 9 years ago and I had never bought anything from shopping telly before. Anyway, they had a beautiful set at anniversary price which was the fullsize balance compact, bronze and pink grapefruit blush plus a brush and other products and I kept wondering if I should try it and then it went limited and sold out. Afterwards, when I had tried the make up, I kept kicking myself for not buying that set.
It will be interesting to see if they have some nice LG bits at anniversary price.

That's what I was thinking! Didn't realise they had started selling it in Debenhams! Get most of mine from the states anyhow but good to know.

Latest posts

Back