Laura Geller Fans some imporant news

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

20190708_061144.jpg

20190708_061222.jpg

The 17th is what QVC keep mentioning on their Facebook page.

So are the other dates on the Beauty Channel? They do show repeats on there a lot but the colours are very very limited tan mainly. Also just because they have shows still does not mean they will actually have the stock?

Weird one. Two queries about 10 hours ago on QVC Facebook page asking when BnB will be in stock?

Here is the official reply.

we don't have a confirmed date just yet for when we're expecting more stock, but fingers crossed it won't be too long. Thanks, Jen x

So they have gone back from being available on the 17th to expecting more stock and fingers crossed?

I was just going to say, I bought a couple of marbled blushers from Superdrug a year or so ago, not in a palette but individual compacts. I think they’re Revolution ones (must check). All I can say is I have to be careful to apply them very lightly as they are highly pigmented and one is really shiny. Not bad though. I’m sure they were less than a fiver each and I got 3 for the price of 2.
Was it the heart shaped blush by any chance Andi?

I was just going to say, I bought a couple of marbled blushers from Superdrug a year or so ago, not in a palette but individual compacts. I think they’re Revolution ones (must check). All I can say is I have to be careful to apply them very lightly as they are highly pigmented and one is really shiny. Not bad though. I’m sure they were less than a fiver each and I got 3 for the price of 2.

Ah, no, Marina. They are round. One attached. I think I’ve seen the heart-shaped ones though. To be honest, Superdrug have SO many ranges and displays, I can’t keep up! I’m not buying much now though - my make-up store is ridiculous and I hardly ever finish anything!

CB4E0979-E742-48D0-A2B6-9A5E5BCBF931.jpg

Ah, no, Marina. They are round. One attached. I think I’ve seen the heart-shaped ones though. To be honest, Superdrug have SO many ranges and displays, I can’t keep up! I’m not buying much now though - my make-up store is ridiculous and I hardly ever finish anything!

View attachment 17472

Oh this one looks lovely, I'm going to have a look online if they still have it, thanks Andi.

This looks like a great sampler of their marbled blushers and highlighters for £10.50 plus £1.95 postage (also part of a 3 for 2 offer)!

The 17th is what QVC keep mentioning on their Facebook page.

So are the other dates on the Beauty Channel? They do show repeats on there a lot but the colours are very very limited tan mainly. Also just because they have shows still does not mean they will actually have the stock?

Weird one. Two queries about 10 hours ago on QVC Facebook page asking when BnB will be in stock?

Here is the official reply.

we don't have a confirmed date just yet for when we're expecting more stock, but fingers crossed it won't be too long. Thanks, Jen x

So they have gone back from being available on the 17th to expecting more stock and fingers crossed?

Thanks so much Donna for posting all the SM stuff on here & on the other thread. I really enjoy reading your posts about it (!!???) & the banality of what goes on there. Were it not for you doing that, I wouldn't be able too, so please don't stop.

x-Blissy-x

Also, the reply from Jen x is soooooo non committing . In other words, they have no idea. Business as usual then.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't tell the size/weight of the product from Revolution website

I hadn't noticed but you're right: no net weights given. On the Superdrug website this blush palette says it weighs 149g, but no indication what that refers to - total compact weight? It's unlikely they'd be 18g each pan - that'd be double the huge Laura Geller 9g compacts!

Mind you, I still haven't forgiven QVC for lying about the weight of an eyeshadow in a TSV many years ago! They're all incompetent with weights and measures!

I hadn't noticed but you're right: no net weights given. On the Superdrug website this blush palette says it weighs 149g, but no indication what that refers to - total compact weight? It's unlikely they'd be 18g each pan - that'd be double the huge Laura Geller 9g compacts!

Mind you, I still haven't forgiven QVC for lying about the weight of an eyeshadow in a TSV many years ago! They're all incompetent with weights and measures!
I remember that eye shadow Akimbo, and the supersize Bronze n Brighten 24g V 20g

The 17 July show has vanished. Next live show is now 03 August. Lets hope that guarantees there is more stock.

I've placed my order on the Revolution website after watching some YouTube videos and sampling similar products in Superdrug; my order came just under £10 for 10 sale items and two of them were free as a part of promotion. Some of the items are really huge like a highlighter 12g for £1.20

Latest posts

Back