Laura Geller Make Up TSV 14/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Laura Geller TSV

TSV coming up, do you people who went to the beauty bash know what it is? In my opinion she does the best blushes but the rest of the products are not so good.

The eye shadows don't look from the baked series. I like the blusher although it looks dark for me. Shame they removed the video.

thats because it dont launch till the 26/08 in america & we get it first

but the we wont get the AD but Single number looks like a285402

That's very interesting, people can order it over a month before it's a TSV at a higher price and on EP? What if Q run out of shades or the whole stock before it goes a TSV?

That's very interesting, people can order it over a month before it's a TSV at a higher price and on EP? What if Q run out of shades or the whole stock before it goes a TSV?

basically they put it up early like they do here & will remove it soon & CallmeQ has seen it & posted it here for us to give an example of what ours will be like

No they never put the EZ pay here in UK they have in US.

Absolutely correct, and nothing to do with QVC and everything to do with the difference in financial regulations between the two countries. QVC UK offer their EPs just below the threshold that would mean complying with much more extensive regulations... it's also the reason why they do not offer EPs at the same time as auto delivery (although if they offered 2 EPs and 2 ADs perhaps they wouldn't fall foul... but they probably couldn't cope with that innovation).

Thanks for posting this, but I'm out on this one. I'm well & truly going off Laura Geller products.

How does the Balance &Brighten compare to Bare Minerals Original Foundation? I do quite fancy trying the Laura Geller one for a change. I am worried it would look a bit powdery tough!

How does the Balance &Brighten compare to Bare Minerals Original Foundation? I do quite fancy trying the Laura Geller one for a change. I am worried it would look a bit powdery tough!

i only use balance and brighten and often get asked what makeup i'm wearing (or even the biggest compliment of all, are you even wearing makeup), its so natural looking and really works well for me. I'm allergic to the world and this is the only one that doesn't react with my skin, and i couldn't be happier with the results.

The last compact I got and returned was very powdery, like they had changed the formula. When I tapped my brush on the baked product powder flew up IYKWIM

Latest posts

Back