Laura Geller On the Bright Side Autodelivery problems

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SoOverLizEarle

Registered Shopper
Received a letter from QVC today to say there is "an issue with a small amount of the stock of this item and this has affected how quickly we can send your order."

I have never ordered an auto delivery item before and was wondering if there really is a problem or if another kind of ba**s up has occurred.

They say if they can't replace the stock they will cancel my order and ensure I'm not charged.

I'm so disappointed have decided not to go for a couple of the recent beauty TSV's as I was expecting to get this.

On Tuesday my account showed it as 'awaiting stock' and I received the letter today. Not sure what to make of it as also received similar letter saying there was a problem with the warehouse stock of the l'occitane tsv and they would send it when available and I had actually cancelled the order!

Got the autodelivery letter today and I'm totally gutted. I was really looking forward to receiving this one and didn't go for last couple of cosmetics tsv's because I was banking on this one arriving.
Wonder if the US autodelivery had problems or was it just the Brits that got stuffed on this one?

Got mine today. Balance + brighten, concealer, split blush in rose/sunswept, bone eyeliner and split eyeshadow in praline/bronze rimz.

Jacqui x

Yesterday I recieved the letter saying they couldn't send it out AND an email saying it had been despatched. Today it arrived with the courier.

My letter and parcel arrived on the same day! I'd had an email already saying it was on its way too. Looks lovely but Santa says I can't have it before Xmas. x

Mine was even better - got the letter the day AFTER mine was delivered!!!!!!!!!

Em xXx

Tried mine on last night when we went to my daughter's Karate Presentation Night as I didn't want anything too full on. Was wondering whether I would be disappointed with the Sunswept Matte as I own the original Sunswept and love it (use it as a bronzer in the Summer). Was very impressed with it. Gave me the same effect as the Ethereal rose sateen one with just a hint of colour. When is the next autodelivery?

My sunswept/eth. rose in the AD set is sparkly..tho TBH I'm glad it's not matt.

I'll prolly sell the eye shadow and pencil (why didn't they change the pencil colour...I don't need another bone for a year or so?!)

Jude xx

My sunswept/eth. rose in the AD set is sparkly..tho TBH I'm glad it's not matt.

I'll prolly sell the eye shadow and pencil (why didn't they change the pencil colour...I don't need another bone for a year or so?!)

Jude xx

I'm going to sell the Banish and Brighten (don't know if anyone else finds that this stings their skin? and the pencil.

Latest posts

Back