Laura Geller TSV 03/04/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this the B&B looking a reddish colour? I was talking about the item in the middle. And the eye shadow is a red colour..
Inspired by the Sahara desert they said?

Mmm, it does seem like a shade of BnB i've not seen before! I wonder if they've put a red filter on the promo to make it more Mediteranean looking! I'm hoping that this kit has the new Balance and Glow foundation but I won't hold my breath. I actually bought another Roman Holiday kit the other day to get that and the mascara. I've been left with the eyebrow pencil, eyeshadows, eye liner and 2 lippie products i'll never use....I must be mad :mysmilie_14:

Well don`t ask SCW about the Balance and Glow stuff. He was very rude to someone who asked him earlier and then blocked several people from his group for daring to question his behaviour. He obviously doesn`t have a clue and instead of being honest about not knowing whether/if it will appear, he just told someone there was no such thing and deleted half a thread about it.

It does look a bit pink.
Is that a new bronzer in the left hand compact?

I bought another Roman Holiday kit too, LilacTree while it was on easy pays this week but I will use it all as the colours are perfect for me which many TSVs in the past have not been.

Mmm, it does seem like a shade of BnB i've not seen before! I wonder if they've put a red filter on the promo to make it more Mediteranean looking! I'm hoping that this kit has the new Balance and Glow foundation but I won't hold my breath. I actually bought another Roman Holiday kit the other day to get that and the mascara. I've been left with the eyebrow pencil, eyeshadows, eye liner and 2 lippie products i'll never use....I must be mad :mysmilie_14:

What a shame we don't all post the items that we don't want on here and do a swap. I've never sold anything on eBay and wouldn't know how to so just keep the items that I don't use! I really like the eyebrow pencil in that TSV and am nearly coming to the end of mine. I've only used the Balance and Glow once and thought it was good but have so many other powders to use up first. I always get the shade the fair by the way.

I've mentioned on here before about swapping but I don't think anyone was interested. I'm buying far to much make up but can't seem to stop myself!

By the way, does anyone know when IT cosmetics are coming to QVC? I can't wait to buy the CC cream....I've wanted it for ages:mysmilie_17:

I got the same deal Breeze, Easy Pay works for me when I have a bit of a splurge! I tried everything in the first kit I bought and although I liked the eyeshadows and lip gloss, the rest of it didn't really suit me colour wise. Glad you liked yours though, it's great when you get a kit that you like all the items in :mysmilie_59:

What a shame we don't all post the items that we don't want on here and do a swap. I've never sold anything on eBay and wouldn't know how to so just keep the items that I don't use! I really like the eyebrow pencil in that TSV and am nearly coming to the end of mine. I've only used the Balance and Glow once and thought it was good but have so many other powders to use up first. I always get the shade the fair by the way.

I've mentioned on here before about swapping but I don't think anyone was interested. I'm buying far to much make up but can't seem to stop myself!

By the way, does anyone know when IT cosmetics are coming to QVC? I can't wait to buy the CC cream....I've wanted it for ages:mysmilie_17:

I'm exactly the same honey72, I buy way too much make up and i'm a sucker for LG kits. I don't sell on ebay either, so like you, i've got loads of stuff thats going to waste. Happy to part with my unused eyebrow pencil if you're interested...

Sorry I can't help with the It cosmetics question, YouTube beauty bloggers all seem to rave about their CC cream so there must be something good about it. I'll try to resist But I know it will get me in the end, it always does!

I'm just as bad. Buy way too much make up, can rarely resist a TSV though I've managed to stop buying skincare ones as I've found brands on the dreaded high street that I prefer & sometimes Boots, with the vouchers they give, offers & points that mount up, almost pay you to take stuff away.
But I went for the OPI auto delivery today as well which nobody else seems to have done. :mysmilie_493:

I'm exactly the same honey72, I buy way too much make up and i'm a sucker for LG kits. I don't sell on ebay either, so like you, i've got loads of stuff thats going to waste. Happy to part with my unused eyebrow pencil if you're interested...

Sorry I can't help with the It cosmetics question, YouTube beauty bloggers all seem to rave about their CC cream so there must be something good about it. I'll try to resist But I know it will get me in the end, it always does!

I'd definitely be interested......let me know what you'd like to swap it with. I've loads of Mally, LG, Bareminerals, Doll 10 and tarte. OMG told you I was bad haha!

I don't mind swapping with lightly used stuff either but I know some people can be funny about that. I'd just sanitise them first.

Yes, Youtube beauty bloggers do seem to rave about that IT cosmetics CC cream don't they. Hope they'll do a TSV at some point here in the UK. Good luck in resisting with that one :mysmilie_19:

Honey72 its coming in from April onwards

I ordered 208630 intense eyeshadow duo with brush, the presentation looked really good they said it had primer in the formula ect and I am a sucker for a good brush. Well it arrived and it is rubbish. The brush is hard and the shadows hardly show when applied. I am really disappointed that I fell for the hype and wasted money on delivery, back it goes.

I'd definitely be interested......let me know what you'd like to swap it with. I've loads of Mally, LG, Bareminerals, Doll 10 and tarte. OMG told you I was bad haha!

I don't mind swapping with lightly used stuff either but I know some people can be funny about that. I'd just sanitise them first.

Yes, Youtube beauty bloggers do seem to rave about that IT cosmetics CC cream don't they. Hope they'll do a TSV at some point here in the UK. Good luck in resisting with that one :mysmilie_19:

My weakness is foundation, so i'd be happy to swap any parts of the Roman Holiday kit (except the BnG and mascara) for any BM or Tarte foundation of they're fair to medium in shade. I'd balance the swap up of course as foundation will obviously cost more than an eyebrow pencil! Will we need to pm each other about this...not sure how to make this grown up Swap Shop work! (Showing my age here if you don't remember this kids programme!)

Attention Make Up Surplus Stockpilers! If you join as a VIP member you can list your items for sale in the Buy & Sell forum in the The Drop; it's a members only area for discussing topics beyond shopping channels and at times it's been a thriving community with topic categories from Pets to Music to Travel to Health. It's good place to offload stuff that makes you angry and any items you've over-stocked from QVC or the high street. (no ebay fees :happy:)
There's a link on the main forum page about how to join to unlock this area. It's been a little quiet of late so it'd be good to see a few new faces down there. :mysmilie_3:

Aah, thanks for this info Akimbo. I'll look into this more when I get home from work later.

Really like the look of this TSV, as a bag addict I also really like the look of the tote bag! Thanks for the info SCW!

Do I need more Laura Geller... not really, will I still buy this TSV... Highly likely :mysmilie_13:

I like the bag too but prefer the East-West shaped to the North-South. Also tempted but really shouldn’t. When it’s something new you just have to try it don’t you.

My weakness is foundation, so i'd be happy to swap any parts of the Roman Holiday kit (except the BnG and mascara) for any BM or Tarte foundation of they're fair to medium in shade. I'd balance the swap up of course as foundation will obviously cost more than an eyebrow pencil! Will we need to pm each other about this...not sure how to make this grown up Swap Shop work! (Showing my age here if you don't remember this kids programme!)

I've just sent you a PM, hope you've got it. It isn't in my sent folder even though I ticked to get a copy of the message.......hmm strange!

Attention Make Up Surplus Stockpilers! If you join as a VIP member you can list your items for sale in the Buy & Sell forum in the The Drop; it's a members only area for discussing topics beyond shopping channels and at times it's been a thriving community with topic categories from Pets to Music to Travel to Health. It's good place to offload stuff that makes you angry and any items you've over-stocked from QVC or the high street. (no ebay fees :happy:)
There's a link on the main forum page about how to join to unlock this area. It's been a little quiet of late so it'd be good to see a few new faces down there. :mysmilie_3:

Aah, thanks for this info Akimbo. I'll look into this more when I get home from work later.

As Akimbo says we have a Buy, Sell and Swap section in The Drop so all posts regarding swapping etc.....should be put in there.

Latest posts

Back