Laura Geller TSV 08/04/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I caught a glimpse of the Jay Manuel outlet show and the demo for the cream to powder foundation had some poor lady being daubed in 'Tango #3' - definitely a lot of it about!

I see the brush is different in this photo. I had this brush and it was rubbish,the bristles shaded like mad, I binned it.

Yes, I had that brush too, it was really scratchy, horrible.
Why would anyone want this in auto delivery?

It's not exactly bursting with content is it, this TSV. One bronzer, one lipgloss. A brush is often put in as an uncounted item! Well it was in the past.

I was reading the QVC US community forum the other day. They were talking about Mally and Laura, the former now pulled from Ultra. Both are just the face of the company now still with shares but no real input on products. Like Bobbi Brown was when Estee Lauder bought her over, I know before she was all about matt textures and dismissing metallic and shimmer. Yet, Lauder bought the company and she was just the face going on QVC US with TSVs and it was suddenly all the shimmer bricks and metallic eyeshadows. She kept quiet took the money until last year. Now she had moved into the wellbeing area like Liz Earle has also done.

I was reading the QVC US community forum the other day. They were talking about Mally and Laura, the former now pulled from Ultra. Both are just the face of the company now still with shares but no real input on products. Like Bobbi Brown was when Estee Lauder bought her over, I know before she was all about matt textures and dismissing metallic and shimmer. Yet, Lauder bought the company and she was just the face going on QVC US with TSVs and it was suddenly all the shimmer bricks and metallic eyeshadows. She kept quiet took the money until last year. Now she had moved into the wellbeing area like Liz Earle has also done.

Ester Lauder are ruthless in tieing the hands of the founders of brands they buy. When they bought Jo Malone she wasn't allowed to launch any beauty of fragrance brand for years. It was mentioned in an interview at the time Jo launched "Jo Loves".

Jo has now launched Jo Loves into SpaceNK stores so a larger customer awareness for her. Before I believe one store in London or online from her own site.

I bought the White Roses and Lemon Leaves very pretty.

Jo has now launched Jo Loves into SpaceNK stores so a larger customer awareness for her. Before I believe one store in London or online from her own site.

I bought the White Roses and Lemon Leaves very pretty.

I think the fear was that with the following that Jo had built up, the minute she had her own new brand, they thought the customers would run in their droves to the new Jo Malone brand. As it is, what she's doing now is far more niche than before. There is now a SpaceNK in Westfield (relatively near me) so when I get a chance I will go in and investigate. I don't really like any of the Jo Malone fragrances, and the combining thing just seems like a licence to print money when the individual fragrances are not cheap in the first place!

The brush in the AD is animal hair, I thought that LG did synthetic brushes only

Laura Geller 3 Piece Bring on the Bronze Make-up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233440

Auto-Delivery Laura Geller 3 Piece Bring on the Bronze Make-up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236233

QVC Price £42.50
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

This three-piece Bring on the Bronze collection from Laura Geller features a supersize Baked Body Frosting, a silky smooth powder that provides coverage while adding gentle colour and luminosity to your skin, plus a Retractable Brush for perfect application and a Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lip Gloss for a gorgeous pout. Who needs to spend hours in the sun when you can fake an enviable glow with this brilliant collection, and why not seal the deal with a kiss?

Glow for longer - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this same collection again in 90 days' time at today's fantastic price. We'll change the shade of your Baked Body Frosting from Tahitian Glow to Hawaiian Glow, and your lipgloss from Nude Kisses Lip Hugging in Sun Kissed to Color Luster Hi-Def Top Coat in Venetian Lights. Plus, as a replacement for your synthetic hair kabuki brush from the first collection, you'll receive a new, natural animal hair kabuki brush to add to your beauty stash.

First delivery contains:

1 x Baked Body Frosting (24g; supersize) - in Tahitian Glow (swirled tan, cream and pearly pink); a soft bronzing and illuminating powder for whenever you want to show a little skin
1 x Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lip Gloss (2.9ml) - in Sun Kissed (sheer warm nude); an ultra-creamy, moisturising gloss with sheer-to-medium coverage and a non-sticky, high shine finish
1 x Retractable Kabuki Brush - each nylon bristle has a gentle wave that allows it to readily pick up powder and synthetic fibres that cleanly deposit it on the skin for a flawless finish

Second delivery contains:

1 x Baked Body Frosting (24g; supersize) - in Hawaiian Glow (rich tans and creams with swirls of luminous pink)
1 x Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi-Def Top Coat (2.9ml) - in Venetian Lights (soft rose shimmer); this lustrous high-shine lip gloss topper feels lightweight, cushiony and creamy, leaving behind a sparkling sheen
1 x Kabuki Brush with Lucite Handle - features animal hairs for a natural-looking finish to your make-up

How to apply:

Baked Body Frosting:

Apply wet or dry
A single brush will give skin coverage and a dewy radiance
Add a second or third layer for a more intense glow
Apply in smooth strokes wherever you want a sensuous glow

Nude Kisses Lip Hugging Lip Gloss:

Use the applicator to line your lips, then colour in for a perfected, sleek pout

Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi-Def Top Coat:

Apply over any lip colour for extra sparkle or dab a small amount on the centre of your lips and rub together for a subtle strobe effect

I think the fear was that with the following that Jo had built up, the minute she had her own new brand, they thought the customers would run in their droves to the new Jo Malone brand. As it is, what she's doing now is far more niche than before. There is now a SpaceNK in Westfield (relatively near me) so when I get a chance I will go in and investigate. I don't really like any of the Jo Malone fragrances, and the combining thing just seems like a licence to print money when the individual fragrances are not cheap in the first place!
Good! There's a SpaceNK in Leeds, so I will investigate when I get the chance - I'm a big fan of Jo's fragrances, and was dismayed when she sold to EL.

Just had a quick look to hear the dulcet tones of JFs bored droning on. QVC/JF think it's only between them or direct, were funny enough direct is always dearer, lucky for us though, we all know there's a million and one places between here and "direct" who are always cheaper with free p&p. A minute later had enough of the bored droning, and over the channel goes.

There is only one show that I may watch on qvc today, I watch less every day. I will watch 'Fashion fix at 4pm' if there is nothing better elsewhere.I am bored with the endless beauty/gardening/ jewellery shows.:yawn:

Latest posts

Back