Laura Geller TSV 19/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• LG TSV 1.jpg
    LG TSV 1.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 520
I’m easily seduced into an LG TSV but don’t need the eyeshadows and that lipstick looks a bit too close to Gale Hayman’s 24K Gold for me. That, plus I haven’t opened the last one yet.

I think that the quality of B&B is nowhere near as good as it used to be and the colours are very inconsistent now, I use medium but the last pallet I opened had a lot of light pigment in it and it was closer to fair, so it was too pale for my skin tone.
The eyeshadows in the TSV look to be sparkly, I've got multiple blushers and the lipstick looks very shimmery so for the first time ever I'm not interested in a LG TSV.

When companies are bought out and the originator (in this case LG) products change usually heading downhill.Another brand that I would never miss now don’t even look at.The B&B sounds a definite no, no for me, the last thing I need is a dry powdery finish.If this does happen I have put a small drop of a facial oil in my hands & press over the face.

Laura Geller 4 Piece The Gift of Gold Collection
Item Number: 246891
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £45.96
P&P £3.95

Whether you're already a fan of Laura Geller's lauded baked formulas or you're new to the magic, this four-piece Holiday Collection showcases the very best they have to offer. Featuring iconic Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation, supersize Baked Blush-n-Brighten, brand-new Modern Classic Cream Lipstick and a palette of 12 eyeshadows, this gorgeous collection boasts blendable, baked formulas that will work to define your features and give you a flawless finish.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Laura Geller 4 Piece collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £80 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £45.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £34.04.

Back to base - a beloved icon in the industry, Baked Balance-n-Brighten foundation boasts swirls of colour-correcting liquids that have been baked to create a creamy powder formula. It works to deliver weightless coverage that adjusts to your skin tone perfectly, so all you have to do is sweep a brush in it and in a matter of minutes you can achieve beautiful, flawless-looking skin with a radiant finish. Perfect for on-the-go or when only the very best will do, this gorgeous demi-matte foundation will help to leave you looking luminous!

In with the new - included in the collection is brand-new Modern Classic Cream Lipstick, which boasts a lightweight, full-coverage formula that works to deliver intense colour and hydration in a single stroke. Create beautiful-looking lips without the compromise!

Blushing beauty - in our books, the perfect blush would be a seamless, ultra-pretty flush of colour that looks completely natural: everything that Baked Blush-n-Brighten can deliver! It boasts a baked cream formula that helps add a beautiful glow to your cheeks, uplifting your look in seconds, plus it features a clever split design with two colours in it. Wear the colours separately for different looks, or swirl them together to create a flattering hue you'll simply adore.

All eyes on you - the 12-eyeshadow Delectables palette in this collection boasts baked cream formulas that are ultra-pigmented and easy to blend, plus every shade suits any skin tone for countless daytime and evening looks. Whether you want to dazzle in a stand-out style or subtly define your eyes for the day, this palette has you completely covered.

Gift gorgeously - whether they're a beauty buff or just starting to build their make-up kit, this fabulous collection would make the perfect present for anyone thanks to its luxurious, easy-to-use formulas. Offering exceptional colour payoff and everything they need to create a complete beauty look, it's a collection they'll be delighted to unwrap this season!

Artisan-baked formulas - whether you want to achieve a gorgeously perfected looking complexion, a rosy flush of colour to your cheeks or a golden, natural-looking tan, the baked formulations from Laura Geller will help you achieve it. Using liquid or cream formulas that are then baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, before being hand-finished by Italian artisans, each product glides on smoothly, with a soft, creamy application that can be layered for the intensity you prefer.

Choose your shade of Baked Balance-n-Brighten:

• Porcelain: fair, pale with peachy-pink undertones
  • Fair: fair beige with warm yellow undertones
  • Light: light beige with warm yellow undertones
  • Medium: medium beige with soft peachy undertones
  • Golden medium: medium golden with warm peachy undertones
  • Tan: medium dark with golden undertones
  • Deep: medium deep with warm honey undertones

Contains:

• 1 x Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation (9g) in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep - swirls of multi-coloured liquid pigments have been baked to create this creamy powder foundation, which delivers weightless medium coverage that self-adjusts to leave skin looking even, flawless and beautifully radiant. Contains centella Asiatica leaf extract, white tea extracts, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten (9g; supersize) in Ethereal Rose/Sateen Berry - a cream-to-powder blush featuring two different shades that can be worn together or separately, boasting swirls of brightening pigments that deliver long-wearing, smooth coverage with a flush of colour. Enriched with centella Asiatica leaf extract and vitamin E. Features a semi-circular mirrored lid for on-the-go applications
  • 1 x Delectables Eyeshadow Palette (12 x 0.8g) – a palette of 12 highly pigmented, baked cream eyeshadows that work to give rich colour payoff and boast a blendable formula to flatter any skin tone. Complete with a double-ended eyeshadow brush
  • 1 x Gorgeous in Gold Lipstick (3.3g) in Brilliant in Blush – luxurious and lightweight, this full-coverage lipstick works to deliver intense colour and hydration to your lips with a creamy-soft texture. Helping to prevent seeping into lip lines, this dreamy lipstick will melt onto your lips and work to give them a comfortable and beautiful finish. Infused with synthetic beeswax

Contains:

• 1 x Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation (9g) RRP £26 + post
  • 1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten (9g; supersize) RRP £23 + post
  • 1 x Delectables Eyeshadow Palette (12 x 0.8g) RRP £22 + post (compared to ones direct)
  • 1 x Gorgeous in Gold Lipstick (3.3g) RRP £18 + post
Total RRP £89 + post
put in RRP prices

I know it’s been said a million times in the past but WHAT IS THE BLIDDY POINT in Mrs Sugary Sweet keep plastering make up onto the faces of models who are already completely caked in the stuff. She seems to be in overdrive with it in this presentation. She’s touching the brush onto the makeup so lightly there’s zero chance of it having any product on it and then dabbing it on the models face and then ooohing and ahhhing about how fantastic it looks and what a difference it makes. WHY????
She’s on either the third or fourth collection now (I’m watching the midnight hour replay) and she’s just whacked them all on top of each other on the same model, the poor woman looks absolutely caked in the stuff, it’s ridiculous.
I’m genuinely baffled as to what they think it’s achieving - I use LG B&G all the time, so I know what it’s all about, but if I didn’t and I wanted to see the quality of the product and make a decision about it I’d want to see it applied to a bare face to actually see what it could actually do, and not doing that and doing these sort of ‘demos’ would make me think they had something to hide with it. 🤨

• 1 x Baked Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation (9g) RRP £26 at Q £29 direct * cost £14.77
  • 1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten (9g; supersize) RRP £23 - £29 direct * cost £14.77
  • 1 x Delectables Eyeshadow Palette (12 x 0.8g) RRP £22 (compared to ones direct) cost £11.20
  • 1 x Gorgeous in Gold Lipstick (3.3g) RRP £18 cost £9.17
Total £98 cost £49.91 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices .
* as per presentation foundation & blush are £58.

It was lovely to see Laura last night. She’s so good at what she does, very relatable. Tara, her fave model, was always stunning but looked very chiseled and her smile switched on and off with the sincerity of a crocodile. I really enjoyed seeing the old team.

Ethereal Rose is my favourite blusher for my ghostly pallid skin & have just come down to the pan on my last one so might have been tempted but don’t want anything else in the pack as lipstick doesn’t look flattering, don’t like the eyeshadow palette at all & have enough B&B to restock QVC, So not for me.

Latest posts

Back