Laura Geller TSV 7th August - can't wait!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shall I or shan't I :mysmilie_506:

haven't gone for a LG tsv in ages...

Know the feeling.

I have just purchased her Tropics lipstick. I have the lipgloss & it is the fabbest shade.:happy:

Laura Geller TSV 7th August

I've received a post card this morning with 3 items revealed:

It's called Laura Geller 6-Piece on the Bright Side Beauty Collection

Balance-n-Brighten, with a brand new shade 'tan'

Banish-n-Brighten Concealing Luminizer - launch of "magic concealer is a must-have for carefree confidence

Blush-n-Brighten & Ethereal Rose - for that summer kissed, sensuous glow.

from previous threads it looks like the US one earlier (sorry can't do clever link)

I suspect we will lose either the eyeliner or the balance & brighten. They might then sell the B&B as an 'add on'.

I hadn't seen the post above mine re the postcard. Sounds like we are getting everything. Wonder where the 5 piece set came from? I wonder if the TSV is actually a different item number too (sometimes they seem to use a different item number to the one our detectives post on here, even though the kit contents are the same).

I ordered two of the last LG TSV (I'm wearing it today in fact) yet have barely made a dent in the products. I know I don't need the new one, but I know I will convince myself that I do (such good value, don't have that shade of blush etc etc). I still haven't even opened my last Smashbox TSV, BE TSV and Mally TSV! How shameful is that? I must be stopped!

just got in and the post card was on the mat, actully quite excited about this TSV which is a novel feeling .

I hadn't seen the post above mine re the postcard. Sounds like we are getting everything. Wonder where the 5 piece set came from? I wonder if the TSV is actually a different item number too (sometimes they seem to use a different item number to the one our detectives post on here, even though the kit contents are the same).

I ordered two of the last LG TSV (I'm wearing it today in fact) yet have barely made a dent in the products. I know I don't need the new one, but I know I will convince myself that I do (such good value, don't have that shade of blush etc etc). I still haven't even opened my last Smashbox TSV, BE TSV and Mally TSV! How shameful is that? I must be stopped!

you sound like my evil twin :giggle:

I order all the LG, Mally and SB TSVs regardless of whether I need them or not, I do open them and use them straight away but never actually use anything up as I move swiftly on to the next thing! My stash is enormous, will still be buying this TSV though AND the Mally one later in the month.....:bandit:

I'm so excited, I've only just got into Laura Geller and these seems the perfect thing for me. I wear it all the time now. One question though, I have balance and brighten in regular, what would be the next shade down i.e. slightly lighter as I will need a lighter one for the coming winter and autumn.

I'm so excited, I've only just got into Laura Geller and these seems the perfect thing for me. I wear it all the time now. One question though, I have balance and brighten in regular, what would be the next shade down i.e. slightly lighter as I will need a lighter one for the coming winter and autumn.
U can get balance and brighten in fair but if u want a bit more colour you can get balanceand brightenbronzer in fair .

Same here! I have tons of LG & other make up but I know I'm going to want this kit. Hoping for EZpays!!!

Can anyone tell me what the fresco shadow is like please? I tend to swipe some blusher over my eyelids and wonder if the fresco adds anything extra. Does the dark half of the compact have to be used wet or can it take the place of a liner pencil? Thanks ladies. Also, any ideas on price?

Fresco is a shimmery cream colour, it doesn't show up as pink/peachy on my skin area...a bit too shimmery imho - I can only use sparingly as a highlighter (under browbone, small dot in centre of lid). I already have 2 in other combinations and I'll never live long enough to use them up!

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A208929.desc.Laura-Geller-Baked-Sateen-Eye-ShadowEye-Rimz-Duo/walk.yah.6285~2117~2119 this is the TSV item c/o the QVC US site which might be easier to see.

jude xx

Last edited:
I went through my LG makeup last night and I have 3 fullsize B&Bs, plus a mini one. Do I really need another? :confused: Shame this set doesn't come with a brush, would be good to have a brush to keep with a compact in my bag.

Does anyone know if B&B has SPF?

Hi all
I subcribe to the chicomistas website and it gives deals on good buys on the web and way this weeks includes a heads up for the laura gellar tsv for tomorrow with a price of £34.42 doesn't give p&p price or if on easypay but hope that helps........ It also has the details on lulu guinness tsv for sunday but I'll do another post for that

Latest posts

Back