Le Creuset TSV 25/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• fsasf.png
    fsasf.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 87
sadly these will prove very popular they were popular when they wernt a tsv but Q will only sell the colours they know they will shift
I appreciate that Q want big sales but Le Creuset for me was always the nice orange casserole dishes. I'm sure these are good quality and people want them but they could still do coloured ones. Just my opinion.

CC

Le Creuset 2 Piece Rectangular Roasting Set
Item Number: 826951
QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.97
P&P £4.95

Upgrade your kitchen essentials with this duo of rectangular roasting tins from Le Creuset, showcasing the popular 28cm and 33cm sizes. Ideal for everything from baking delights to shallow roasting, these sturdy tins boast both versatility and durability. Thanks to the wide rims with heat-resistant silicone inserts, you'll enjoy a safe, secure grip - a blessing when handling hot, freshly cooked treats straight from the oven!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Le Creuset 2 Piece Rectangular Roasting Set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £78 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £38.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £39.03.

What’s cooking? Think golden slab cakes, focaccia bread, succulent Sunday roasts or cheesy pasta bakes… These tins have you covered! Oven safe to 240C with a versatile rectangular shape, they’re a starting point for endless culinary creations.

Robust and ready - made from heavy gauge carbon steel, these trays are your trusty partners in the kitchen. They ensure a gentle, even heat distribution for perfect bakes, minus any burns. Plus, their sturdy build resists warping and twisting.

Grip and lift with ease – the thoughtfully designed wide rims come with heat-resistant silicone grips for that extra hold. Lifting a full, hot tin? No sweat! And with a durable, non-stick coating inside and out, say goodbye to sticky situations - your delicious creations will slide out effortlessly.

• Oven safe up to 240C
  • Handwash only
  • Small roasting tray (l x w x h): 33.6cm x 25cm x 5.1cm (13.2" x 9.8" x 2")
  • Large roasting tray (l x w x h): 38.7cm x 26.9cm x 5.6cm (15.2" x 10.6" x 2.2")

Contains:

• 1 x small roasting tin
  • 1 x large roasting tin

All measurements are approximate

I expect that the children who look after the website will be at home today. They can't even get the order totals right (see the posts on the SALE20 thread.

ive used that code & so have many others & not had an issue
All the totals were wrong on the invoice and in "my account", only the email was correct, and had to wait ages for that to arrive, until then it was a bit worrying.

And others HAVE had the same issue with the code, they even cancelled their orders because of it.

Latest posts

Back