Leighton Denny TSV 3/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I met Leighton at an event last night! He was very chatty and really knows his stuff, very impressive. His story of how he set up the business frmo being a forklit truck driver in a warehouse is pretty inspirational. He diagnosed my nail problems in about 30 seconds and said I had nice nail beds :happy: He is shorter than I expected! I am stooping in this picture, he was shorter than me.

View attachment 9523

View attachment 9523

Nina was there too, she looked beautiful and is also teeny tiny, quite short and very slim.

Lovely Photo , did you ask him what the tsv was :Wink: ... .

Ha ha - he wouldn't have told me! I was talking to his national sales manager and asked him what was coming up next and he wouldn't say. Leighton did mention that he was working on a new brand to go along with the nails, the tanning products and the lip range. He also said that what excites him is developing new products and working on new ideas and that he is tired of Supermodel all the time too!

Wooo I was there too, I was the jammy bint who won the raffle!!! Thought he was fab, well he IS fab as were all the staff and the whole evening was a joy. and he wouldn't tell us the new venture either!

I've got to add, I've met Leighton too, he is lovely! Really down to earth and he's an absolute hoot!

I'll be passing on the TSV though, as much as I love his products I am banned from buying any nail stuff for a long time after doing the OPI Gel Colour course earlier this month and splashing out on the lamp & a starter kit, the other half nearly killed me when he saw the price! Whoops! :giggle:

Very tempted! sadly I cant get it over here any more but the in-laws are coming over in a few weeks so I may be able to get them to bring it over for me. depends on how it looks on the telly

Hmm. Really don't love the colours :Sad: Just as well really as I have a lot of nail stuff to use and will be in the US for Christmas so will probably buy more OPI there.

Does anyone know if there is going to be a OPI TSV before Christmas?

OPI is on now and the main OPI presenter said there is no TSV before the end of the year. They have some nice sets on today's shows which might tempt you though.

Oh I like it, lots but I am running out of storage space, I wonder what I can chuck out...

Does anyone know what the autodelivery collections will be?

Am I the only one who doesn't like the bag?

Does anyone know what the autodelivery collections will be?

Am I the only one who doesn't like the bag?

I'd prefer it without the LD name on it! I'm undecided about this set as the colours look similar to ones I already own, the AD sets may swing it for me on the day. Also, I wonder what they'll do about the bags for the AD set? I don't want more than one the same, nor a series of them really. I'd prefer cheaper AD sets sent without additional bags, a bit along the lines of a Peony TSV they had without extra vases for the subsequent drops.

Latest posts

Back