Leighton Denny TSV 3/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd prefer cheaper AD sets sent without additional bags, a bit along the lines of a Peony TSV they had without extra vases for the subsequent drops.

That's a great idea. I quite like the bag, and they will probably do different ones with the same theme for the ADs, but I have a drawer full of bags from beauty and nail sets so, like you, would be more than happy to do without but pay less.

as far as i know its 4 drops with 4 different kinda bags

Spot on. Leighton tweeted a picture of them the other day there.

I don't want the products, just want the bags! I'll just wait until I see them appearing on a well known auction site.

Or in the case of the Elemis Birthday super TSV day bag, they start appearing in TK Maxx for £2.99. Yep, a whole load of the empty, brown Elemis tote bags in my local TK Maxx for £2.99.

Leighton Denny 8 Piece Leighton Loves Glamour Collection

QVC Price: £37.50
Today's Special Value Price £30.98
P&P: £4.95

Leighton Loves Glamour Collection from Leighton Denny. This eight-piece set contains four stunning high performance nail colours including two new shades, plus New & Improved Crystal Finish, a Colour & Go Nail Paint Duo, Miracle Drops and a Remove & Go Polish Remover. Featuring this seasons hottest new colours, this fabulous set will make a great gift, or a treat for you to keep those nails looking gorgeous and glamorous.

Change your look with the season - our Auto Delivery option means you get a completely different collection of colours and fab treatment top-ups every 90 days, so your nails will always look great and be right on trend.

Contains:
1 x Two Tone Teal Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC, this gorgeous teal blue has a subtle shimmer
1 x Opaque Elegance Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in a delicious super creamy caramel
1 x Steel Appeal Nail Colour (12ml) - this core colour is a metallic, slate grey that complements black perfectly and has a soft shimmering tone
1 x Pillow Talk Nail Colour (12ml) - this core colour is red with a touch of dark pink through it, a luscious berry shade
1 x New & Improved Crystal Finish (12ml) - help to protect and keep nail colours true to their shades with this new and improved, super wet-look topcoat. New & Improved Crystal Finish dries even faster and helps keep colour looking good for longer
1 x Colour and Go Nail Paint Duo (8ml) - in Gold Dust (4ml) a clear coat with gold shimmer particles, great for mixing with other shades, and Angel Dust (4ml) - a clear coat with silver sparkle particles, a great delicate shimmer frost or as a topcoat over any colour. This handy double-ended pen ensures your nails are perfectly polished and beautiful wherever you are
1 x Miracle Drops (12ml) - radically speed up nail polish drying time with this specially blended silicone formula. Touch dry in seconds, it not only helps stop smudges, but it also adds lustre to nails and cuticles
1 x Remove & Go Polish Remover (60ml) - an acetone-free formula that removes polish quickly while helping condition the nails and leaves them with an aromatic fragrance. Can be used on natural and most artificial nails and requires no cotton pads
1 x Glamour print cosmetic bag

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=203920&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Just tried to add to basket and was asked if I'd prefer the AD version but then it couldn't proceed to add to basket, and now it's saying sold out. Has anyone traced the AD item number yet?

I think this is a great price which unfortunately means i will have to have it!

Love the fact that in the Auto Deliveries, they do not just change the polish colours and bag designs, but also the additional products vary so we won't end up with four bottles of Crystal Finish and four Miracle Drops.

Just tried to add to basket and was asked if I'd prefer the AD version but then it couldn't proceed to add to basket, and now it's saying sold out. Has anyone traced the AD item number yet?

I admire your enthusiasm to get your hands on it!

when i was looking i never saw an ad number so maybe they havnt given it a number yet

Thanks, SCW. If you don't have it, I doubt anyone does. I still have the page open (unrefreshed) from the link in Fallen Angel's earlier post and there is definitely no AD number.

On Facebook Leighton Denny Expert Nails (the company not the man) have a tease tsv video, you see the contents for the different drops.

I watched it without having to log in. I just searched "leighton denny facebook" on google.

It looks as though one of the later drops has a Sair-rum in it, possibly bio-build or hydraflex.

I think watching it on pause the contents are as follows.

The second image has 4 colours, the cuticle remover cream, precision corrector & brush, on the go pen (possibly base and topcoat) and remover pot.

The third one looks like 4 colours, miracle spray, slick tips travel pen, on the go pen(base and top coat I think ) and remover pot.

The fourth image 4 colours, remover pot, illuminating hand cream, diamond skin like silk and renovate.

The full list of all 4 AD contents was accessible from the TSV details link posted above; I'm kicking myself for not copy&pasting the list when I had access to it earlier today.

The full list of all 4 AD contents was accessible from the TSV details link posted above; I'm kicking myself for not copy&pasting the list when I had access to it earlier today.

I saw that and I think I have kept it. Will check shortly and post for you.

Second collection in February

• 1 x New Season Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in a rich violet
• 1 x All about Me Nail Colour (12ml) - a vibrant pink
• 1 x Message In A Bottle Nail Colour (12ml) - a subtle, sandy grey nude
• 1 x Crushed Grape Nail Colour (12ml) - a sophisticated and flattering mauve in a cream finish. Soft and subtle with notes of burgundy
• 1 x Remove & Go Polish Remover (60ml)
• 1 x Colour & Go Nail Paint Duo (8ml) - Under Cover (4ml) and New & Improved Crystal Finish (4ml) - ensure you always have on hand a base coat and a top coat for your on the go manicure wherever you are with this handy double-ended pen
• 1 x Precision Corrector & Brush (12ml) - this two-in-one corrector not only tidies up nail polish mistakes, it's also the key to an easy way to create the perfect French Manicure
• 1 x Remove & Rectify (12ml) - a gentle, twin action cuticle remover and moisturiser
• 1 x Hoof Stick - for perfectly groomed cuticles, this simple but essential tool keeps cuticles neat and tidy
• 1 x Perfection print cosmetic bag

Third collection in May

• 1 x Cashmere Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in a rose gold pink with a delicate shimmer and soft silky finish
• 1 x Blue Silk Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in a pearlised smoke-blue that looks either blue or grey when viewed from different angles
• 1 x Just Perfect Nail Colour (12ml) - a neutral pink, apricot cream
• 1 x Crème De La Crème Nail Colour (12ml) - a pale, sheer, vanilla cream
• 1 x Colour & Go Nail Paint Duo (8ml) - in Under Cover (4ml) and New & Improved Crystal Finish (4ml) - - ensure you always have on hand a base coat and a top coat for your on the go manicure wherever you are with this handy double-ended pen
• 1 x Slick Tips Touch & Go Cuticle Oil (4ml) - a double-action nail reviver packed with vitamins for adding moisture to dry cuticles and adding lustre to nails, even when you're on the go - perfect for natural or artificial nails
• 1 x Miracle Mist (75ml) - this non-sticky mist comes in a convenient aerosol that helps speed up polish drying time. The luxurious mist conditions cuticles as well as drying nail polish fast, so you can have less drying time and more me time
• 1 x Style print cosmetic bag

Fourth collection in August

• 1 x Be Individual Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in an iridescent multi-shimmer bronzed copper
• 1 x Be Unique Nail Colour (12ml) - a new colour especially for QVC in a sophisticated multi-shimmer chestnut brown
• 1 x Vamp Nail Colour (12ml) - a rouge-noir, deepest red cream
• 1 x Supermodel Nail Colour (12ml) - a fabulous mink shade
• 1 x Illuminating Hand Cream (50ml) - this non-sticky hand cream contains five essential oils which give skin a lustrous glow and leaves it soft and hydrated
• 1 x Diamond Skin Like Silk (50g) - exfoliate then moisturise to leave hands feeling softer and more supple, and nails looking healthy and beautiful
• 1 x Renovate and Duplex Buffer (10ml) - a hydrating nail repair cream plus multi-sided buffer to help control ridges in the whole nail and flaking and splitting at the nail tips
• 1 x Luxury print cosmetic bag

Latest posts

Back