Leighton Denny TSV Sat 14th January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There's a free Leighton Denny nail polish ( choice of 6 colours) when you buy January's edition of Harpers Bazaar magazine. Apparantly some of the mags don't have the polish so make sure you have the right issue.

There's a free Leighton Denny nail polish ( choice of 6 colours) when you buy January's edition of Harpers Bazaar magazine. Apparantly some of the mags don't have the polish so make sure you have the right issue.

Yes the Waitrose mags didn't have it but the Sainsbury's one's do. I got Little Minx which is one of my favs

Leighton has given a hint on facebook,

".. there is 2 options, exclusive colours among other things in both and a new little very fab thing to keep them all in...."

he posted in the group leighton denny 2 in reply to a request for a hint.

Two options how will I ever choose!!! Hope they have lots of stock.

Hi, could you post what the 6 colours are please? Thanks

Hi, could you post what the 6 colours are please? Thanks

The colours are Sensual Glam
Not Tonight
Little Minx
Undercurrent
Feel The Burn
Crushed Grape

There does seem to be a problem tracking the magazine down with the free polish attached.

OMG the TSV details are up

Brights is saying out of stock but it will be in stock for the TSV

Neutrals is in stock at the TSV price

there is no pics or no content lists but at least you can see the price of £29.98 + £4.95 postage

Leighton Denny 8 Piece New Year New You Collection
Item Number: 200268
QVC Price £36.50
Today's Special Value Price £29.98
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200268

Went to TK Maxx today and there were loads of Leighton and Nail Inc gift sets to be had, in clearance too. Also Lulu bombshell body oil and lotion.

Yes i tend to only stick to OPI now

i used OPI before trying Leighton Denny and much prefer OPI purely because their colours are more innovative. I do own some LD lacquers and always find the colours very glossy but they tend to lift off my nails. I think the colours in both collections are very ho-hum.

I recently did a count of all the colours I have and it came to 94 - the only colour I don't own is a blue!

For me Leighton is top of the pops for colour and staying power. I find his shades more edgy and unique. I *love* those brights but I get so little opportunity to apply/wear polish these days it seems like a waste. In fact over Christmas I dragged out all my old polishes stored from when I was last wearing it regularly which was around 5-6 years ago. I know this is a very long time in the life of a nail polish (!) but was interested to note that the Nails Inc ones had all separated, as had most of the OPI, but the Leighton Denny ones looked as good as new in the bottle, and went on wonderfully when I tested them. I got Leighton's Quatro for Chrimbo and that's brought my nails up to an amazing shine so I don't feel I'm missing out on not wearing even clear polish now :clapping:

I can recommend the OPI nail lacquer thinner to bring old polishes back to life if they start to thicken or separate...seems to work for all brands not just OPI.

Jude xx

nail varnish is sadly a obsession with me:sad:
probably will buy:rock:
do not need, but will buy:tongue:

refuse to count how many I have
its just not necessary to know :happy::happy::sun::sun::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Latest posts

Back