Perricone TSV 1(1).png
    111.9 KB · Views: 98
Perricone 5 Piece Intensive Hydrating Collection
QVC Price £380.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.96
P&P £0.00

Single

Auto-Delivery

Does your daily skincare ritual need a bit of a shake-up? Then try this luxurious five-piece collection from Perricone to give dry, winter skin a much-needed hydration hit. Offering a three-step routine with High Potency Classics Nutritive Cleanser, a brand-new Hyaluronic Intensive Hydrating Serum, plus moisturiser and neck and eye creams, this complete skincare set will work together to help tackle the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Treat your skin to the very best in beauty innovation with this Perricone collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you’d pay £604. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £149.96, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £454.04.
Perricone’s latest arrival - the brand-new Hyaluronic Intensive Hydrating Serum is a deeply hydrating serum designed with four forms of hyaluronic acid. It helps to instantly replenish skin with essential moisture to help promote a firmer, smoother-looking complexion.
Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.
Stock up on premium skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this five-piece Perricone collection once more in 90 days’ time, at this superb Today's Special Value price.
Contains:
  • 1 x NEW High Potency Classics Hyaluronic Intensive Hydrating Serum (59ml) - a fast-absorbing formula which helps support the skin's natural moisture barrier and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin feeling softer and more supple
  • 1 x High Potency Classics Nutritive Cleanser (177ml) - this refreshing gel cleanser works to quickly and effectively remove the skin of excess oil, impurities and make-up without stripping the skin of essential moisture, helping to leave it feeling beautifully soft, hydrated and never tight. Ideal for normal to dry complexions. Enriched with a signature antioxidant DMAE extract, alpha lipoic acid, AHAs and copper complex
  • 1 x Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck (59ml) - leaves your neck with a smoother appearance, this luxurious cream is infused with natural amino acids, glycolic acid plus omega 3, 6 and 9
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser (59ml) - a luxurious formula that provides essential, all-day hydration to help promote a firmer, smoother-looking complexion. Infused with hyaluronic acid and neuropeptide extracts
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream (15ml) - a rich cream formula designed to deliver essential moisture to the delicate eye area while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to use:
High Potency Classics Hyaluronic Intensive Hydrating Serum:
  • Use morning and evening
  • After cleansing, massage onto a damp face and neck, using a gentle upward motion
  • Follow with your moisturiser
High Potency Classics Nutritive Cleanser:
  • Lather a small amount in between your hands and gently massage it onto your damp skin
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water
  • Follow with your moisturiser
Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser:
  • In the morning and evening, massage onto cleansed face and neck, using a gentle upwards motion
Cold Plasma Plus Sub D Neck:
  • Apply twice per day along the jaw, chin, neck and behind the ears
  • Apply generously to cleansed neck and jawline area
  • Begin by massaging along the bottom of the neck area in gentle, circular motions, moving up the front and back of the neck, under the chin and around the jawline
Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream:
  • In the morning and evening, apply under eyes in gentle patting motions using your ring finger

Does anyone on here use Perricone? (genuine question). Is it any good? Is anything just as good? I'm a bit tempted by the EZP and if I don't see any difference I can send it back after a month.

CC
I see it in TKMaxx quite a bit and even remember a woman grabbing loads to buy. She told me, for her, Perricone was brilliant but refused to pay full rrp. I did buy the eye serum in TKMaxx at £19 and it good no great different to be honest.

Does anyone on here use Perricone? (genuine question). Is it any good? Is anything just as good? I'm a bit tempted by the EZP and if I don't see any difference I can send it back after a month.

CC
I used Perricone as I got to a stage in my skincare regime where I wanted some anti ageing but my skin could not tolerate the heavy essential oil ridden products from Decleor or Elemis.

I fell into the hype once and ordered a TSV.I admit I didn’t give the products a chance to take 20 years off my looks before I returned because I simply did not like the feel of the products on my skin and did not enjoy using them.My loss?

I like Perricone and a little goes a long way. It is worth a try at TSV price and EZ pay and you can send it back if it is not for you. I love the tinted day cream but it seems to be out of stock at the moment on P's website. I hope they are not discontinuing it.

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you’d pay £604

High Potency Classics Hyaluronic Intensive Hydrating Serum 59ml £79 direct cost £19.61
High Potency Classics Nutritive Cleanser 177ml £33 direct cost £8.20
Cold Plasma Plus+ Sub D Neck 59ml £123 direct cost £30.54
Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser 59ml £236 direct cost £58.59
Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream 15ml £133 direct cost £33.02

Total £604 direct cost £149.96.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I don’t believe the claims of any beauty product when the brand ambassador has had cosmetic “tweaks” done. If the product was any good then that wouldn’t be necessary (in m opinion.)
It's about time that anyone who is 'the face' of a beauty brand should, by law, have to disclose if they have had any work done, be it fillers, tweaks or lifts because it is dishonest advertising if they claim to use the product while having smooth tight skin therefore implying the product they are pushing is the reason and not their beautician or plastic surgeon.

I noticed that there's plants on the TSV tomorrow so the Perricone isn't going to happen. I'll just have to be a wrinkled old bat as I plant my lovely summer displays 🦇🦇

CC

Latest posts

Back