Leighton Denny TSV Sat 14th January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I received mine yesterday, and am really impressed with the value of the set (I had the brights and although they are not new colours, I did not have any of them), I like leightons polishes because they keep their shine - so am very pleased.

p.s. I have been a 'lurker' on here for a while and have enjoyed readying the threads, often laughing out loud at some of the posts, usually the ones about the presenters. Well I have taken the plunge to actually join the forum, I'm on and off with QVC but have been with them for a while.

I received mine yesterday, and am really impressed with the value of the set (I had the brights and although they are not new colours, I did not have any of them), I like leightons polishes because they keep their shine - so am very pleased.

p.s. I have been a 'lurker' on here for a while and have enjoyed readying the threads, often laughing out loud at some of the posts, usually the ones about the presenters. Well I have taken the plunge to actually join the forum, I'm on and off with QVC but have been with them for a while.

Hello and welcome to the forum speckledhen :hi:
I also got my brights set yesterday but havent tried them yet but they do look gorgeous colours
Have got rebel already and love it

Welcome Speckledhen.

I went for the neutrals - it hasnt been delivered yet :sad: I already have the rebel and it is my favourite colour. I love LD polishes find they go on better and last longer than Nails Inc. OPI is good but I never seem to find a colour I like.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

I kind of knew I would get one tho, as you all seem so friendly and I am looking forward to chatting, I have already learnt loads from you all by lurking...

I have also bought from Bid TV (twice) and Ideal World - a bissel quickwash and a laptop, but QVC is definitely my main one for cosmetics, skincare, yankee candles etc.

Anyway bit off topic - well done Leighton, fabby TSV this time!

:hi: speckledhen

:mysmilie_357: I'm glad you have decided to join in. I'm sure you will enjoy your time on here. I look forward to reading your posts. :mysmilie_378:

Welcome spekledhen :hi:

Mine arrived yesterday too.
I got the brights & I'm wearing Rebel now, gorgeous colour.

A great value TSV, even the bag is good.

I got the Tough at the Taupe kit for Christmas and wore the Supermodel shade today. love it and now wish I'd tried the polishes earlier and bought the TSV - especially liked the look of the Rose colour (Golden Rose?)

I got the Tough at the Taupe kit for Christmas and wore the Supermodel shade today. love it and now wish I'd tried the polishes earlier and bought the TSV - especially liked the look of the Rose colour (Golden Rose?)

I really like the Golden Rose. It's a difficult colour to describe though. It has a gold shimmer running through it and it's a warm terracotta but on the pinky side.

If that's the one colour you fancy though I reckon it'll be on eBay by now.

Hi speckledhen! I'm a newbie too. I have swapped one addiction (qvc) for another (this forum). I check in every day, I laugh out loud too.

The neutrals had sold out so I got tough at the Taupe. Like it, not really a nail varnish girl but want to make more of an effort. Looking sh** whilst on maternity leave has got a bit tired!

I liked the look of the Golden Rose too but thats the only one I liked in the neutrals set
so it was a no brainer for me the brights were definately a must have, I love blues purples and pinks

The colours are lovely but I still prefer OPI to LD

Have managed to get the Golden Rose on ebay bout bought the brights as a TSV and sporting the jailbird on my toes as I type lol
Really happy with the brights and hope the Golden rose is as nice as I hope

Just been round to a neighbour's to have a nosey at her TSV and I'm wearing LD polish "Timeless" and it's more or less the same colour as "Rose Beige" the only difference is the shimmer in the Timeless colour is replaced with a fine gold sparkle in the Rose Beige polish. On the nail with 2 coats the colour is the same. To see the difference you have to put your face nearer to the nails than I normally allow people to view my hands (Mr Akimbo isn't really a backofthehand kisser). Bit of a swizz if you find you own both but good news if you were hankering after the Rose Beige, as you might already have "Timeless" or might find it's cheaper to buy Timeless on ebay than the TSV version.

Also nipped home for my "On Parade" (a brown creme colour) and it's identical to the TSV's "Rich Coco". There's no difference whatsoever! If I'd ordered the TSV I'd have two duplicate colours (near as dammit).

Jude xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back