Lengthy Extensions

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hopefully the income from her Wylde Moon products should give her some comfort, because she might have to rely on that now if her reputation and career is down the toilet.
I'm not a fan of either Holly or Phil but they seem to have used press privilege to jump the queue and then LIED about it, which I think is the bit that's bugging people. I bet Mr Beckham is feeling exceedingly smug as he counts his Brownie Points :LOL::sneaky:

CC

I bet Eammon and Ruthless are sniggering into their coffee. Thats the thing when the press start calling her "the golden girl of morning tv" and the BBC are trying to poach her, its easy to start to believing your own publicity.

Old Pip and Holly in recent months seems many are wanting a change on This Morning as they have become stale. This might be just the straw that pushes them out. Holly has her own lifestyle thing going on and some of the papers saying she wants to leave. But I suppose the £600,000 pay packet stops her.

See you too could earn that by giggling going to awards shows and coming in the next morning drunk to do your show.

I don’t watch morning TV but I was at the dentist this morning and it was on. God what a waste of airtime, they were interviewing Mel C who thankfully talked over them and then it was on to someone who made apple crumble on a hob with no gas. This took about 10 minutes and there was about a million calories in sugar alone, a pound of butter, half a tin of treacle and 2 jugs of cream. This was interspersed with some idiot promoting a £10k phone lottery thingy whilst speaking in a false accent in a 1950’s kitchen mock-up. I was glad when I was called into the dentist!

I bet Eammon and Ruthless are sniggering into their coffee. Thats the thing when the press start calling her "the golden girl of morning tv" and the BBC are trying to poach her, its easy to start to believing your own publicity.
I believe Eammon is sticking in the knife just a little but you can hardly blame him.

CC

I don't watch This Morning as its not my cup of tea. The whole situation was so unnecessary as all they had to do was offer an apology the next day. They could have said it wasn't quite how it looked but we are sorry nonetheless. There have been petitions to get rid of them from This Morning and if people boycott the show the advertisers won't be happy.

It will be interesting if Philip Schofield keeps his adverts with We Buy Any Car - personally his presence puts me off ever using that company as I find him really creepy. Apologies if any of you are fans of his, don't want to cause offence.

I thought I had read that PS was dropped by we buy any car.

More crocodile tears and the Holly wannabes will make sure it blows over. I think the petition was up to 75;000 which isn’t a lot considering the amount of viewers they say they have.

My morning 'fix' (when I get up), is watching Ian King Live on Sky. Its an hour of business news, and surprising how much info you can glean from those at the sharp end as to how the economy is really doing. For me that is far more interesting than the inane and puerile morning magazine programmes. I've always been a bit of a news junkie.

It is I believe this idea that long hair equals youth. Flowing thick hair which many as they get into their 40s + goes thinner, and they go for the bob. I remember reading an article and a hairdresser openly admitted they pushed women to have bobs as they are so easy and quick to do.
Does Jenny Blackwell now wear extensions does anyone know? I always liked her hair…and it’s super long right now

Latest posts

Back