Lenny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watch Nina Leonard shows purely for Lenny. As a guy I'm afraid I have no interest in the product. I love how he appears to be very spontaneous, and can even aggravate the presenters (JF springs to mind), but he seems to be the best at shifting his products.

I love how he just waltzes over to the models and starts messing with their clothes, he seemed to pull one of their tops down a little too far the other day! Oops. "I think you look like a Wendy, so I'm gonna call you Wendy" think he said to another one!

Love it :)

my jersey ruffle bolero arrived and i think it's horrid! It's not what i'd call jersey(cotton); more a heavy slinky fabric(polyester)....sweaty i reckon and skimpy too. Returning tomorrow.

I agree Mrs J ! this whole concept of Jersey fabric appears to take on a whole new meaning in the States.

To us Jersey is cotton based, but to the fashion vendors from the US its polyester all the way baby !!!!! whether its jersey, slinky, milky, or "my own created fabric". I bet old Betty Boop was dressed in a sweaty Betty frock too !

Oh that's a shame. Years ago I always used to be disappointed by clothes from fatalities because you never quite knew what the fabric would be like. And if the fabric is naff then it's never going to look good no matter how well made or how well it fits.

I really like the look of the origami bolero in the orange ... can't remember what they called the colour ... but I don't know what the fabric on that would be like. I have lovely bright orange leather sandals but I'm not brave enough to wear orange head to toe.

my jersey ruffle bolero arrived and i think it's horrid! It's not what i'd call jersey(cotton); more a heavy slinky fabric(polyester)....sweaty i reckon and skimpy too. Returning tomorrow.

Snap, although I returned mine last week. After all, the pair of us don't want to look sweaty on our night out do we? We want to be glowing with attraction without beads of perspiration dripping down our arms making us lose the grip on the hunks we'll undoubtedly pull............:wink:

Latest posts

Back