Linda Edwards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Today, with Ophelia, it seemed like a contest between which woman could get in more words than the other one. It rose to such a pitch that Linda burst into song and Ophelia gabbled, "You can wear this top with faux trousers."

Today, with Ophelia, it seemed like a contest between which woman could get in more words than the other one. It rose to such a pitch that Linda burst into song and Ophelia gabbled, "You can wear this top with faux trousers."
Who is Linda Edwards?

She means Brenda. Again I just 'dipped' in then quickly switched off. It was unbearable. I'm "done' with watching these "edit" programmes. Like I'm going to take any notice of somebody else's choice of fashion they like ! Who is Brenda Edwards anyway, apart from being on Loose Women, which I watched once about 19 years ago.

She means Brenda. Again I just 'dipped' in then quickly switched off. It was unbearable. I'm "done' with watching these "edit" programmes. Like I'm going to take any notice of somebody else's choice of fashion they like ! Who is Brenda Edwards anyway, apart from being on Loose Women, which I watched once about 19 years ago.
Name correction noted! Brenda said she was a contestant on X Factor. She belted out a few bars of a song yesterday on her Edit show. An Ethel Mermon type voice. Loud and raw. I understood she was coming out with her own clothing label, but nothing doing yet. Just regurgitating the same old, same old. She and Ophelia were not a well-matched pair.

I saw about two minutes, and they were very loud minutes! I think Brenda is in the pantomime at Wimbledon this year. My theatre group is going but, after the horrors of Anton du Beke as Buttons last year when I broke my decades long ban on panto, I shan’t be going.

A few months ago I really went right off even watching any QVC presentations for many if the reasons we all discuss. I don’t know the particular presentation you are talking about, but will have a look and pass judgement no doubt. As for Loose Women I never watch it, like Brissles I have probably seen one half of a show in 19 years. I don’t understand why it us raved about. Self opinionated Z List women advising us. Just rubbish!

I too dipped into a show where the BA was singing and screeching. I’ve no idea what the show was because I clicked straight over. Some sort of clothing I think.

A few months ago I really went right off even watching any QVC presentations for many if the reasons we all discuss. I don’t know the particular presentation you are talking about, but will have a look and pass judgement no doubt. As for Loose Women I never watch it, like Brissles I have probably seen one half of a show in 19 years. I don’t understand why it us raved about. Self opinionated Z List women advising us. Just rubbish!
I must confess I've never watched Loose Women!!!

Its given a lot of Z listers a hell of a profile though ! I mean, would Ruthless be given the gig of QVC if she only appeared with Eammon on This Morning, or done Strictly ?

Then we had to endure Andrea McLean with her range of 'eek - she was just a weather girl til she went on Loose Women - then she discovered the menopause (before Davina McCall ) wrote a book and is now self classified as a "journalist" LOL !

I'm only surprised that Colleen Nolan hasn't pitched up on QVC with a range of products; but instead we now get Brenda Edwards - her Agent clearly thinks will "up her profile" further and get paid for it.

I love QVC presentations. They cheer me up always good for a laugh. You can discuss the atire of the presenters, the latest hair do, footwear of Julia Roberts.
If you ever want a break from QVC skip to the TJC Beauty Channel - it should be on the NHS!! I can’t stop laughing (of course they are serious). They sell this brand OPATRA - blue/red light treatment masks etc - the price starts at £4,000 upwards of course TJC slash that price to £400 ish!! The guy Sherlock (he was on BidTV) dyed blonde hair,shaved at the sides(he looks like he’s having a mid life crisis) is trying to act like a beauty expert - he’s not convincing😂😂😂😂😂

I think I may have seen 10 minutes when it first started and came to the conclusion that I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes.

Over the years every z list female I detest has had a run at it thus reinforcing that I made the right choice in owing never to look at it again.

Not my cup of tea either

If you ever want a break from QVC skip to the TJC Beauty Channel - it should be on the NHS!! I can’t stop laughing (of course they are serious). They sell this brand OPATRA - blue/red light treatment masks etc - the price starts at £4,000 upwards of course TJC slash that price to £400 ish!! The guy Sherlock (he was on BidTV) dyed blonde hair,shaved at the sides(he looks like he’s having a mid life crisis) is trying to act like a beauty expert - he’s not convincing😂😂😂😂😂
Yes that's definitely Peter Sherlock. He looked like he was having a mid life crisis years ago!😳

I had a peek last night; the sound quality wasn't great but Natalia Ferrara, previously QVC Revitalash BA, was the presenter. She was selling mascara and an eyelash curler for over £100 but reduced to £19.99!

I had a peek last night; the sound quality wasn't great but Natalia Ferrara, previously QVC Revitalash BA, was the presenter. She was selling mascara and an eyelash curler for over £100 but reduced to £19.99!
I can’t stop looking at Natalie’s lips!! Too many fillers maybe? Donald Duck always come to mind 🦆 quack quack 😂

I saw him hilarious talk about acting overdrive I thought his head was going to fall off he was nodding in agreement that much and he can’t wait to on camera 🤣

Latest posts

Back