Loose Women - Who next as Q guest?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If Nadia went to Q, anything to do with hair growth might be an area. She has made heartfelt videos about her own hair loss experience.
Jane McDonald would be ideal if Q make another attempt at selling cruises, unless they lured Kathy Tayler out of retirement to be their brand ambassador / presenter.
I’m sure they would love to get someone like Christine Lampard, but not sure what for.

When I first started watching around 20 years ago, the presenters did 'present' on their own. I particularly remember Julia sat at a table doing a jewellery hour and having a wooden ruler to measure the earrings or bracelets.
I'd appreciate the clothes presenters measuring with a tape measure on air the width and length of the garments. I don't go along with their lazy comment of, "Buy your usual high street size". High Street sizes vary from shop to shop. Dog dears is famous for saying this.

I'd appreciate the clothes presenters measuring with a tape measure on air the width and length of the garments. I don't go along with their lazy comment of, "Buy your usual high street size". High Street sizes vary from shop to shop. Dog dears is famous for saying this.
That’s why it annoys me so much when they don’t give the size of the models AND what size they are wearing . I like to know if the garment is a loose or tighter fit, and how it hangs, and you can’t tell that unless it’s seen being worn, and you get the proper information on the size.They blather on too much with ‘dress it up, dress it down, garden party, lunch, theatre etc. etc. grrrr! I am a ‘standard’ size 12, but in some styles and ranges, prefer a 10 or 14.

If Nadia went to Q, anything to do with hair growth might be an area. She has made heartfelt videos about her own hair loss experience.
Jane McDonald would be ideal if Q make another attempt at selling cruises, unless they lured Kathy Tayler out of retirement to be their brand ambassador / presenter.
I’m sure they would love to get someone like Christine Lampard, but not sure what for.
I don’t think they’d dare use a quite high profile sleb who suffers with hair loss. I don’t believe these products work as well as they would have us believe, and surely the evidence would be there for all to see when said sleb still looked the same (when not all fluffed and puffed up by QVC hair and make up dept.)

I remember Jennie Bond used to advertise Viviscal - the tablet for reducing hair thinning. These 'treatments' (like toe fungal products) are not quick fixes - its usually a 6 or 12 month treatment time, and who can wait that long ??? which may not work anyway.

I read today that another of the Loose Women - Stacey Solomon - her of the rictus grin and stalwart of reality shows, has laughingly been described as "the dopey Stacey Solomon" 😂 by a columnist in the press. She apparently didn't know what all the fuss was about re the Jubilee, and wasn't sure why everybody was so keen on the Royal Family. He went on to say he hates what the future is going to be like when most of those people that we see and hear from, become famous for being on some reality show.

Can't help but agree.

I read today that another of the Loose Women - Stacey Solomon - her of the rictus grin and stalwart of reality shows, has laughingly been described as "the dopey Stacey Solomon" 😂 by a columnist in the press. She apparently didn't know what all the fuss was about re the Jubilee, and wasn't sure why everybody was so keen on the Royal Family. He went on to say he hates what the future is going to be like when most of those people that we see and hear from, become famous for being on some reality show.

Can't help but agree.
I think she is not as dumb as she acts, she just makes a career out of it and makes millions. Like her boyfriend Joe Swash on every reality show going and manages to get to the final every time. Even Celeb Master Chef.

Can't help but agree.
Sounds like something Rod Liddle would say, but his column is in the Sunday Times and the Sun on a Thursday - He just seems to say everything I'm thinking and isn't afraid to say what he thinks! Where did you read this if you don't mind me asking?

Like Donna I don’t think she is that dumb.

I remember she was in the final of Tipping Point and had to make the decision to gamble or go home with nothing and she said she would gamble and if she lost she would personally make up the lost money for the charity. So I’ll forgive her a lot.

Sounds like something Rod Liddle would say, but his column is in the Sunday Times and the Sun on a Thursday - He just seems to say everything I'm thinking and isn't afraid to say what he thinks! Where did you read this if you don't mind me asking?

It was James Whale in the Express.

Linda Robson. No airs and graces, shoots from the hip, and has grown older gracefully. And she’s so funny….. and I would love to see her with Flinty…. 🤨
I used to work in Islington where Linda Robson grew up and lived (not sure if she still lives there now). I'd often see her around Chapel Market chatting with her mates, as you say no airs or graces. Islington was great for spotting celebs in your lunch hour, I once stood behind Nick Berry in the queue of M&S, and Su Pollard was always around. She had a "unique" fashion sense so very easily spotted!

Its only a matter of time before Mr Holmes makes an appearance with his Living Aids (with all his back and leg ailments an ideal candidate for a load of freebies !!) Perhaps he'll have his name attached (have a Holmes Aid to Aid you at Home ) to a walking aid, complete with a little plate with EH on, as his wife has done on her stuff.

Its only a matter of time before Mr Holmes makes an appearance with his Living Aids (with all his back and leg ailments an ideal candidate for a load of freebies !!) Perhaps he'll have his name attached (have a Holmes Aid to Aid you at Home ) to a walking aid, complete with a little plate with EH on, as his wife has done on her stuff.
Love it! You are hiding your light under a bushel!

She has already ridden that pony!

Nadia was on Ideal World maybe three years ago as BA for BAMbeautiful promising up hill and down dale that this brand of shampoo, conditioner, tonic etc etc had reversed her hair loss.

I was properly sucked in, probably because of who was endorsing it and invested about £150...it made not a jot of difference to my hair.

Latest posts

Back