Links of London wow.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have a Troll beads bracelet, bought it years n years ago when they first arrived here and its excellent quality. I don`t think they`re such good quality nowadays. The Links stuff is nice but I`ve never gotten up close and personal with any Links items, I must have a look at them.
Last year someone bought me a Thomas Sabo bracelet, its nice but I prefer the Troll beads one.
The other day i was in town and saw Nomination bracelets, made in Italy but they`re stainless steel not silver. I must say I like the way the charms fit into them like links. In fact you remove a link and replace it with a charm-link. Quite eye catching.

I agree with regards to links TBH.I have an orginal links sweetie bracelet and its lovely.Heavy weight and a nice tight finish.Has really stood the test of time.I have been lucky enough to go on and own a couple of other pieces from Links but I don't feel the quality is there at the moment.

Dare I say it without sounding snobby,it has become too popular.Seeing an outlet store in gunwharf quays,portsmouth, *almost* took the shine off my beloved links stuff. (that's snobby isn't it??!! :blush: )

I have been lucky enough to have received a Tiffany necklace this year,and honestly...none of my jewellery comes close to it.

I don't like the muranos either. I have a two tone bracelet and a friend in America is sending me the new bangle. Excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparkles do you have a link to that? Would love to take a look at that.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Nor do I.

Some of it was quite nice (although the rainbow coloured zebra charm was a tad odd) but as I have one of those 'commonplace' Pandora bracelets :wink: I don't need any more silver adorning my wrist or I'll never be able to left my arm up. I also prefer the way that the Pandora charms, in the main, fit onto the bracelet and don't dangle from it, whereas the charms on the Links ones looked huge to me.

The rainbow coloured zebra represents South Africa which is often called "the rainbow nation". I only know this because my daughter lives there. Had this not been explained, I would have thought it a bit weird too! She actually owns this charm as she wanted a memento of her time spent there.

Thankyou Sparkles I enjoyed reading that. It's really nice. I may just get one myself . It looks pretty without charms I think, It can be stacked with my existing one.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back