Lisa Brash selling pedicure set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As someone who hails from Lisa's home town I can just imagine her pitching high-class art works in that gallery...

"Ahhh, haawayyy man, ye knaa ye want to buy it really !" (Stares threateningly at potential buyer)

I have to give her credit for the longevity of her TV career though, given her fleeting brush with celebrity all those years ago.

As someone who hails from Lisa's home town I can just imagine her pitching high-class art works in that gallery...

"Ahhh, haawayyy man, ye knaa ye want to buy it really !" (Stares threateningly at potential buyer)

I have to give her credit for the longevity of her TV career though, given her fleeting brush with celebrity all those years ago.

I accept I don't know the girl personally but I rather suspect she is probably more suited to selling shite on THE tackiest shopping channel around than trying to sell high end art to the Saatchi's.

But she has done well to stay around so long though so fair play to her.

i am no fan of her "style" but nobody can accuse her of not being a good salesperson (in figures i mean)

if she has a kinkade it will nearly always go 10-25% higher than when peter or steve have the same prints

i have little doubt she flogged a lot of art, the art industry is probably more corrupt than shopping tv and for massive amounts

i am no fan of her "style" but nobody can accuse her of not being a good salesperson (in figures i mean)

if she has a kinkade it will nearly always go 10-25% higher than when peter or steve have the same prints

i have little doubt she flogged a lot of art, the art industry is probably more corrupt than shopping tv and for massive amounts

I'm not surprised when the shady so and so drops the word 'investment' in multiple times during a sale, even though she urges us NOT to buy it as an investment but because we love it.

Reverse psychology is what I believe it's called. Her 'art' sales are sailing dangerously close to complaint territory, in my opinion.

I'm not surprised when the shady so and so drops the word 'investment' in multiple times during a sale, even though she urges us NOT to buy it as an investment but because we love it.

Reverse psychology is what I believe it's called. Her 'art' sales are sailing dangerously close to complaint territory, in my opinion.

they are very close now they used to be beyond complaint

i still remember the time she had 3 kinkades that went for about £300 on bid the evening before that went for her first price at around £1550

even she looked ashamed

they are very close now they used to be beyond complaint

i still remember the time she had 3 kinkades that went for about £300 on bid the evening before that went for her first price at around £1550

even she looked ashamed

Lisa Brash has never struck me as the type of person who shames easily!

i know nothing about art but surely a print is like having a £6 note?

steven gayford seems to only breathe and a picture of a panda appears.

Oh god Peter Simon's near death experience video makes me wanna puke! :sleepy:

I think Lisa is OK, sometimes she annoys me but sometimes she makes me laugh, I think she seems like a kind person though.

He He, I see what you mean. I don't know what to make of that show, i'm not sure whether it's just made up or real :confused2:

I had a friend who worked there for a while (now works at another call centre for a BB supplier) and she said it was just like it is on Tv , she didn't see any of the things they do outside the centre (such as the speed dating & Brewery get together). So I suspect its a bit like towie, real work place & genuine people but extra events are set up to make the show more entertaining.

I had a friend who worked there for a while (now works at another call centre for a BB supplier) and she said it was just like it is on Tv , she didn't see any of the things they do outside the centre (such as the speed dating & Brewery get together). So I suspect its a bit like towie, real work place & genuine people but extra events are set up to make the show more entertaining.

It certainly seems quite a fun place to work :happy:

Hayley has been appearing in Zoo Magazine!

Latest posts

Back