Liz Earle TSV 16/07/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gosh we have only had that Superskin one! It's a bit too soon if you ask me. It's getting as bad as Yankee Candles, they seem to have a TSV every other month!!

Well, as I said, a bag, and the products will be the ones as always, a.k.a. the basic set with some "travel sizes" maybe? Or the basic set plus shampoo and conditioner plus bag. There is not much variation concerning the products because most TSVs contain the basic set if it it not a Superskin TSV.

From the Liz Earle website

Join Liz Earle Ambassadors, Caroline Archer, Sarah Carr and Abigail James, on QVC throughout the day on Saturday 16th July as they present our exciting new Today’s Special Value – The Botanically Beautiful Skin and Hair Collection.

Summer is here and we want to feel radiant from top to toe, regardless of how hot it gets. Whether you’re already a Liz Earle devotee, or buying for the very first time, this 6-piece collection will help you breeze through the season with nourished, healthy-looking skin and hair. What’s more, you’ll also receive a 100% cotton tote bag, perfect for the beach and designed exclusively for QVC customers.

http://uk.lizearle.com/qvc

My bet is Cleanse / Tone / Moisturise, Shampoo, Conditioner, Bodylotion or Shower Gel, and the bag.

Be careful what you wish for... it could be one of QVC's pie brands that fill out the bag :mysmilie_13:

Do you think Liz Earle will bring back the foot spritzer? I love that stuff! Thought they did it every summer but can't see it available, if only sold on QVC.

Do you think Liz Earle will bring back the foot spritzer? I love that stuff! Thought they did it every summer but can't see it available, if only sold on QVC.

Did you ask Liz Earle directly via their webpage? Or maybe on Facebook? They should know.:)

Well I don't like that bag, just a big advert for Liz Earle. We pay LE to do her advertising? However, if the TSV is a travel sized selection of face tonic spritz, shampoo, trial size perfume, foot spritz, body wash, body cream, superskin and something else nice, then I'll take the bag. Hah! We'll see.

CC

As an aside, there was a huge red tote bag with one of the Decleor TSVs that I chucked in the charity box. However, I needed a bag to take some big stuff to work and this red bag has become my best friend and EVERYONE comments on it and wants it. Hey, what do I know about bags . . . .

Latest posts

Back