L'Occitane scents

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
I am always miffed that L'Occitane discontinue fragrances so often, even ones that sell well and are very popular. I am down to my last 2 bottles of Fleur Cherie and once it's gone, it's gone as the 75ml bottles are few and far between on eBay and sellers have become very greedy with the price they are asking. Really hope they bring it back without mucking about with the formulation. If anyone can recommend a similar fragrance I would be grateful. I managed to get a job lot of Fleur Cherie soaps off QVC and a couple of the body lotions which I put under the perfume.

Been on Fragrantica to search for an alternative and just received a package from Abahna based on their recommendation of their "Frangipani & Orange Blossom" scent. I really like it. It came beautifully packaged, is SLS, SLES, paraben, petrochemical and artificial colour free. Fragranced with essential oils. No leaping bunny but it says "against animal testing". They had 2 sets in the sale containing hand cream, and a refillable handbag sized atomiser with 10ml EDP inside, also a 100ml bath foam and 50g hand soap. For significantly less than the full size 50 ml EDT you can buy a 50 ml refil bottle to top up your atomiser. Total £37.50 plus postage. They deliver by UPS. They put in some free samples of the matching body lotion together witg their other scents, vetiver & cedarwood, white grapefruit and may Chang, lilac rose, and mandarin & Sicilian bergamot. All products made in England. Although they are sold in London and probably many other places I had not heard of them before, but I am so pleased!

I am always miffed that L'Occitane discontinue fragrances so often, even ones that sell well and are very popular. I am down to my last 2 bottles of Fleur Cherie and once it's gone, it's gone as the 75ml bottles are few and far between on eBay and sellers have become very greedy with the price they are asking. Really hope they bring it back without mucking about with the formulation. If anyone can recommend a similar fragrance I would be grateful. I managed to get a job lot of Fleur Cherie soaps off QVC and a couple of the body lotions which I put under the perfume.

Been on Fragrantica to search for an alternative and just received a package from Abahna based on their recommendation of their "Frangipani & Orange Blossom" scent. I really like it. It came beautifully packaged, is SLS, SLES, paraben, petrochemical and artificial colour free. Fragranced with essential oils. No leaping bunny but it says "against animal testing". They had 2 sets in the sale containing hand cream, and a refillable handbag sized atomiser with 10ml EDP inside, also a 100ml bath foam and 50g hand soap. For significantly less than the full size 50 ml EDT you can buy a 50 ml refil bottle to top up your atomiser. Total £37.50 plus postage. They deliver by UPS. They put in some free samples of the matching body lotion together witg their other scents, vetiver & cedarwood, white grapefruit and may Chang, lilac rose, and mandarin & Sicilian bergamot. All products made in England. Although they are sold in London and probably many other places I had not heard of them before, but I am so pleased!

Jump in quick on L'Occitane's own site - they have 3 Fleur Cherie products and they're all in their flash sale until tomorrow! Link here

I haven't bough anything in the sale but went for the L'Occitane "designer" bag that I was keeping my eye on.

Weathergirl, thanks v much for the heads up about l'Occitaine perfumes. I managed to get a 100ml bottle from amazon, perfect for my holiday bag. I'm now a convert though for me to buy from QVC, they'd have to be cheaper than anywhere else with p&p included. Lovely, light fragrance.

Weathergirl, thanks v much for the heads up about l'Occitaine perfumes. I managed to get a 100ml bottle from amazon, perfect for my holiday bag. I'm now a convert though for me to buy from QVC, they'd have to be cheaper than anywhere else with p&p included. Lovely, light fragrance.

It's gorgeous isn't it? If you find a fragrance you like from L'Occitsne you will find QVC prices very competitive even with P&P as they do a duo with matching shower gels that are much cheaper than the stores. However L'Occitsne stores can't be beaten for fragrance gift sets on the January sales. Oh, and their soaps are fantastic quality too.

One tip with the fragrances... the matching body lotion applied only to the skin where you then spray the EDT.. makes the scent last twice as long on the skin. I find the L'Occy EDT's are stronger than some brand's EDP's but with the matching lotion underneath it makes it even better :)

Latest posts

Back