Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
L'Occitane Happy Hands 8 Piece Hand Cream Collection
Super Bargain Price £13.70
QVC Price £16.50
Item Number 227944
UK P&P £2.95
Treat someone (or yourself!) to this luxurious collection of L'Occitane hand creams. They come in four delicate scents and will leave your hands feeling smooth and soft. You'll receive two lots of the following hand creams (15ml each): cherry blossom, rose, shea butter and honey lemon. All the hand creams are enriched with shea butter, which is a creamy and non-greasy natural moisturiser.

Never tried there hand cream is it any good always looks greasy on the shows like everything will slip out your hand afterwards. Would love to know what you think?

The hand cream is lovely. I find the shea one is only really good at night because it does take a while for the stickiness to go, but the other ones - the rose, cherry blossom, lavender - are lovely, sink in very quickly and smell gorgeous. Once the shea one has sunk in it is lovely though and it's good to put on at night and wake up with your hands feeling very soft, so I do use it, but only at night.

L'Occitane Happy Hands 8 Piece Hand Cream Collection
Super Bargain Price £13.70
QVC Price £16.50
Item Number 227944
UK P&P £2.95
Treat someone (or yourself!) to this luxurious collection of L'Occitane hand creams. They come in four delicate scents and will leave your hands feeling smooth and soft. You'll receive two lots of the following hand creams (15ml each): cherry blossom, rose, shea butter and honey lemon. All the hand creams are enriched with shea butter, which is a creamy and non-greasy natural moisturiser.

Thanks Tabatha - I've just ordered mine!
Love Joy x

Just ordered it will give a go thanks for that will let you know what i think:1:

I like them all except the honey/lemon which smells revolting (for hours) bleurghh

I have tried them all except the honey and lemon so not sure if its worth going for, they are really small sizes but I do love the shea butter hand creams

Has anyone else tried the honey and lemon one and if so what do you think?

This set is not for me, love the Shea Hand Cream and the Cherry Blossom but I have always hated Rose and I don't like the Honey & Lemon as it is far too strong.

I didn't think the Honey and Lemon was too bad, not as good as the others though and it did leave a smell on the hands for ages.

Hubby hated it though he said it smelled of the Honey and Lemon Lockets which meant I couldn't use it last thing at night :31:

I didn't think the Honey and Lemon was too bad, not as good as the others though and it did leave a smell on the hands for ages.

Hubby hated it though he said it smelled of the Honey and Lemon Lockets which meant I couldn't use it last thing at night :31:

I'm with you,BB,don't mind the Honey & Lemon though it does remind me a little bit of lozenges lol

Always give little beauty gifts with wine for Birthdays etc- these will be perfect!

The only one I've not tried is the Honey & Lemon. Does anyone know if it comes boxed?

There is a picture on the website now FA but no sign of a box.

Think I will give this a miss due to the comments on the honey and lemon, would rather spend the money on a full size of the shea butter handcream - not that I need any as I have plenty in stock :54:

Latest posts

Back