L'Occitane TSV 21/03/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like the idea of the auto delivery with the different shower creams and hand cream. However there is no way on this earth l would get through that amount of hand wash before its use by date, it's a ridiculous amount. To be honest l am getting fed up of every recent beauty TSV being on auto delivery! I would rather they were on easy pays.

its the gallon of handwash thats really putting me off. i buy my l'occitane direct a lot more now as they do 24 hour sales regularly.

The body lotion alone is worth £40!!
That's what swung it for me Sazza. I haven't ordered a L'Occitane TSV in I don't know how many years but this time I have even gone for auto delivery!

I cant remember the last time I ordered a loccitane TSV but am sorely tempted
Haven't ordered from QVC for over 3 months which is a record for me!
Will this be the one to make me place an order?

the body lotions the best thing tbh its not a bad tsv it just lacks variety. its quite similar to the other tsv's

Thought I would go for it but changed my mind. I have a 500ml of this body lotion on the go with only a quarter gone. I don't use it every day so it lasts a very long time. I have the liquid soap too and they are lasting well. I am sure they will do a set of the refil pouches as an OTO sometime this year. I don't need the rest of it. It's been in and out of my basket twice today. Keep changing my mind. So I am out I think. Got the set of Grasses soaps on easy pay instead and a gift for my husband to put away. He uses the Baux EDT and matching shower gel. It's gorgeous.

Discover Spring say QVC, I thought I'd already found it, changing seasons, garden coming to life, butterflies, sunnier weather, but no, turns out Spring is really extortionately over priced bathroom products and ridiculously expensive clothing..........who knew?

Worth watching the 4pm hour to watch Chloe getting a verbal reprimanding from Mrs. Murdoch.

Chloe was washing her mitts lathering up some liquid soap and making some audible squelching noises, when Alexis, in a clipped school mistress tone earnestly said, "Chloe, I must ask you to behave yourself!", "I'm only lathering up" said Chloe in response, like a naughty school girl. "I know but your doing so with a naughty look on your face" retorted Alexis. And that was that. Chloe told off proper good. Like she was 5 years old. Priceless!

B
Worth watching the 4pm hour to watch Chloe getting a verbal reprimanding from Mrs. Murdoch.

Chloe was washing her mitts lathering up some liquid soap and making some audible squelching noises, when Alexis, in a clipped school mistress tone earnestly said, "Chloe, I must ask you to behave yourself!", "I'm only lathering up" said Chloe in response, like a naughty school girl. "I know but your doing so with a naughty look on your face" retorted Alexis. And that was that. Chloe told off proper good. Like she was 5 years old. Priceless!

Chloe seemed ultra excited in the shows I watched today as did Pipa. Very loud on the old ear drums and the constant updates on stock levels made me feel I was watching another channel.

Perhaps it is not selling well as I haven't heard them mention how many have been sold like they usually do with TSV's.

You could be right because there were quite a few complaints on Facebook about it not being on easypay.

its not pricey considering the contents just a tad safe. easy pays always means the price is a wee bit higher

oto's now on l'occitane. does that mean they are not showing the tsv again. the irony is they are showing more liquid soaps kits in the show :taphead:

Latest posts

Back