L'Occitane TSV 22/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine arrived this morning and in time to use for my shower. I liked the almond oil, not loved it yet. The pleasant fragrance is mild or did I use it too frugally? The body lotion I like, the application is really nice and comfortable to wear as not sticky which puts me off using body lotion too often. Hand cream was nice to use too. Little soap was good exfoliator too. So far so good but not stunned yet. Looking forward to trying for longer. Over all glad I caved and ordered it, I also ordered a set of soaps for OH as he doesn't like using shower gel and thought he deserved a treat. They haven't arrived yet though.

Mine arrived this morning and in time to use for my shower. I liked the almond oil, not loved it yet. The pleasant fragrance is mild or did I use it too frugally? The body lotion I like, the application is really nice and comfortable to wear as not sticky which puts me off using body lotion too often. Hand cream was nice to use too. Little soap was good exfoliator too. So far so good but not stunned yet. Looking forward to trying for longer. Over all glad I caved and ordered it, I also ordered a set of soaps for OH as he doesn't like using shower gel and thought he deserved a treat. They haven't arrived yet though.

Glad Q got it right and delivered yours first lol! All OH can wait :mysmilie_14:

It's funny I use my almond oil in a bath but had a shower last night and didn't even think to use it doh!!

Glad Q got it right and delivered yours first lol! All OH can wait :mysmilie_14:

It's funny I use my almond oil in a bath but had a shower last night and didn't even think to use it doh!!

LOL. It's getting a bit embarrassing, I do rather a lot of online shopping not just me DH and three teens. The delivery guys all know me well, the other day I answered and he gave me a parcel I looked at it and it was for a neighbour, I think he just assumes all parcels for 'the close' are for me.:mysmilie_17:

got mine will use the shower oil up and put away the refil. maybe xmas or next year i will use that. also bought the box of milk and akmond soaps. no more l'occitane buying for the rest of the year ....unless its really really cheap

LOL. It's getting a bit embarrassing, I do rather a lot of online shopping not just me DH and three teens. The delivery guys all know me well, the other day I answered and he gave me a parcel I looked at it and it was for a neighbour, I think he just assumes all parcels for 'the close' are for me.:mysmilie_17:

Oh lol! Mine knows me so well last week he offered to help search for my two dogs that had gone missing, our garden fence was destroyed in the storms still trying to get the fencing guys to put in a new fence they're so busy, he was so worried but I assured him they would be back, he checked the lane and said he'd bring them back if he got them of course they know each other so well that when he is at the gate they don't even bark at him! Embarrassing much but hey it's modern day shopping that's what I try and convince myself :mysmilie_19:

I've just tried the milky veil, it gorgeous, sinks in really quickly and smells divine but are my eyes going or does it have some glitter in it or have I picked it up from somewhere else? I didn't watch the presentations as I knew I wanted the oil so bit in the dark on the veil.

Oh lol! Mine knows me so well last week he offered to help search for my two dogs that had gone missing, our garden fence was destroyed in the storms still trying to get the fencing guys to put in a new fence they're so busy, he was so worried but I assured him they would be back, he checked the lane and said he'd bring them back if he got them of course they know each other so well that when he is at the gate they don't even bark at him! Embarrassing much but hey it's modern day shopping that's what I try and convince myself :mysmilie_19:

I've just tried the milky veil, it gorgeous, sinks in really quickly and smells divine but are my eyes going or does it have some glitter in it or have I picked it up from somewhere else? I didn't watch the presentations as I knew I wanted the oil so bit in the dark on the veil.

Yep does have a shimmer. So pleased with how the veil and the hand cream go on dry. I avoid using BL and HC very much because I don't like the sticky feeling so this should encourage me to use more.

got mine will use the shower oil up and put away the refil. maybe xmas or next year i will use that. also bought the box of milk and akmond soaps. no more l'occitane buying for the rest of the year ....unless its really really cheap

Thought you was going to say ...box of milk tray lolol ......:mysmilie_17: Chocolate always on my mind during this menopause ...my excuse anyway :mysmilie_50:

Milk veil is gorgeous. My Tsv is in the house too. Not opened yet. Well done q. Certainly an improvement lately on turn around times!!

John Lewis has the regular full-size 250ml & 500ml Eco-refill in a bagged duo for £22 which is a really great price, yet does make a mockery of the ml for ml value (when not on offer) quoted by Alexis and qvc.

I actually used the almond shower oil in the shower last night, I usually use it in the bath, it was gorgeous shear luxury! Really enjoying this TSV!

John Lewis has the regular full-size 250ml & 500ml Eco-refill in a bagged duo for £22 which is a really great price, yet does make a mockery of the ml for ml value (when not on offer) quoted by Alexis and qvc.

thats very very cheap. cheaper than in the loccy sale which is £30. the regular 250ml size is £17.50. the tsv was not that good a price of £56 inc p&p it means they threw in the handcream and the 50g soap for free. hardly generous. thats why they had it on easy pays.

on the john lewis website it says £30

its also 250ml plus the 500ml eco refil. the tsv is a litre in total if bought direct from qvc

Yes it is showing at £30 on the web but I have just been in store and it is £22 for 750ml in total.
Got one for my friends birthday.

Yes it is showing at £30 on the web but I have just been in store and it is £22 for 750ml in total.
Got one for my friends birthday.

What store? I've literally just come from Bristol where it was £30! The L'Occitane website is down (for me anyway), but they've had bumper bargain packs for a good price - I've yet to see the body lotion in any but the QVC one, though.

I can confirm it was def £22 for the 750ml duo on the John lewis website - had one in my basket but decided I didn't need it and now it's out of stock! Some good deals on Molton brown and Decleor in JL clearance too tho I think.

Latest posts

Back