L'Occitane TSV 22/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alex for me just comes across as a spoilt princess...type thingy....not keen ....TSV not appealing to me lately and when she spouts...." Will not be getting anymore of this in ..blah blah " ...insult to the intelligence imho :taphead:

she said no more tsv's with a litre of almond in it which means it can come back in anather guise

I just had a look at Alexis' Facebook page because she mentioned there was a photo of her husband Scotty on it and I'm nosey ;) He looks nice and fairly normal! Not sure what I was expecting.
But oh my the rest of what she posts did my head in - photos of me dressed for Ascot, picnics in the park. And several references to the fact that one of her sons seems to be at school with Cruz Beckham (who cares!) and how her son bowled him out in cricket etc etc
Not a lifestyle in touch with most viewers?!

I just had a look at Alexis' Facebook page because she mentioned there was a photo of her husband Scotty on it and I'm nosey ;) He looks nice and fairly normal! Not sure what I was expecting.
But oh my the rest of what she posts did my head in - photos of me dressed for Ascot, picnics in the park. And several references to the fact that one of her sons seems to be at school with Cruz Beckham (who cares!) and how her son bowled him out in cricket etc etc
Not a lifestyle in touch with most viewers?!

I am not shocked at all :mysmilie_17:......

I've just got to mention the word Phenomenal..used loads by her last night ....phenomenal is what the young lad who died of cancer achieved before he died ...Steven Sutton....Bless him ....yes loccitanne have some lovely products ...but I wouldn't use the phenomenal word for them

She is the director of sales for the brand? If she is she has just about as much money as the beckhams probably lol!

I don't think this TSV has been as popular as L'Occitane and QVC anticipated, they keep saying how last time they had an Almond TSV they sold 28,000 so far this one has only sold 12,000.

I am not surprised it wasn't as popular because if you don't like almond you are not going to buy it are you? They put all their eggs in one basket when they would have been better offering two options to choose from like they sometimes do. I was not impressed at all. I watched the launch then didn't bother turning on the rest of the day.

It was a very sunny day yesterday .maybe people went out ...or maybe people bought Baylis and Harding or soap and glory ....watching their pennies because of holidays etc...but I agree about just the lack of choice. ....it's nice to have that choice ...I found the almond very slippery in the bath ...lovely smell though ....

I must be in the minority lol! I got 4! I love the Almond Oil as it helps keep my psoriasis at bay in between more intensive treatments and it's definitely a cheaper alternative to others. I love the way it leaves my skin soo silky. Reason I got so many is, if they are to be believed, they won't have much for 16/18 months although there is another kit available but more expensive. Don't understand why it's only for winter, puzzled by that I use it all year round wouldn't even consider not using it in summer, it makes me chuckle a little at how different we all are, it's definitely one of the many reasons that makes a forum like this interesting, reading others points of view and opinions.

i bought it because i have not bought any almond for years and i was missing this shower oil. the body lotion in the tsv is that lovely it nearly beats the oil. last year they did a better tsv mix of products with the blue "shopper" but the shower gel was dreadful so returned it.

this was ok but not as cheap as qvc made out as there was a 250ml and refil for £29 in the l'occy sale. now they have three ex tsv's to shift all containing almond lol

I must be in the minority lol! I got 4! I love the Almond Oil as it helps keep my psoriasis at bay in between more intensive treatments and it's definitely a cheaper alternative to others. I love the way it leaves my skin soo silky. Reason I got so many is, if they are to be believed, they won't have much for 16/18 months although there is another kit available but more expensive. Don't understand why it's only for winter, puzzled by that I use it all year round wouldn't even consider not using it in summer, it makes me chuckle a little at how different we all are, it's definitely one of the many reasons that makes a forum like this interesting, reading others points of view and opinions.

I am really glad you liked this TSV and were able to stock up. You do right if you like it.

I see it as an all year round fragrance. The smell is wonderful and I find it very uplifting. The whole smells gorgeous after a shower. I purchased as I didn't want to be without and I will use all the items. Hopefully they will knock the prices down of the other tsvs with almond in. Maybe too much to hope for a proper clearance sale!

For me a litre of one fragrance is just too much really. I would have liked a standard size almond plus the veil with a similar pair of, say, the new cherry. Throw in a large Shea hand cream and the rich Shea body lotion, all at a real bargain price, and I would have broken my boycott
:mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back