L'Occitane TSV 22/6/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, another one who is tempted, again, depending on price. Am loving Naked Body Care Coco de Mer shower gel and body butter which us lovely and good value, so in two minds about l'occitane.

Another High priced Beauty Tsv , so thats two in one week that comes to over £60.

Quite a lot of the old L'Occitanne Eau de Toilette fragrances have been discontinued, my favourite was Eau D'Iparie...has anyone noticed that all the new fragrances are more expensive i.e. £10 dearer!:sad:

There's a few bits and pieces showing already for the sale. I had www.UK.loccitane.com/sale saved in my browser as that's the url they've used for the last few sales.

Thanks for the link, have just had a browse. I see the 300ml eau de cologne is down from £39 to £19.50. Now I have the eau spontanee, which is the strongest of the set I think, and it barely lasts on me and the bottle is so big it is very difficult to manoeuvre. So IMO not the bargain it appears.

I'm going on hols soon! :) I week in Playa de Aro, Spain, one week in Palanga, Lithuania, and one week in Vilnius, Lithuania. Not sure how many small shea butter soaps to buy. I could buy 3 soaps, one per week, or I could buy one big soap. I don't know!

I had forgotten about this! £50 ish plus p&p isn't too bad and I am back up by £61 as they lost my ****** Decleor TSV, having failed even to get it to Hermes although I still have to do the letter nonsense DESPITE the Hermes screen being clearly visible to them!!!! I did follow JW2's (I think it was) suggestion and demand a refund for the stamp so am getting a £1 credit and the refund processed today.

I also told them I wanted a refund not to go on wait list as I didn't want them to send me a MBG return, but my blood was up by then!

Actually I might not bother with this one now as I am fed up with them! It's not as if I would need to use it this year with the stockpile I have!!!!!!!! No, I shall boycott them until the YC AD comes, lol.

Last edited:
Almond Collection
500ml shower oil
500ml shower oil eco refill
250ml almond milk veil
almond soap
30ml delicious almond hands

Does anyone know if they have changed the almond shower oil formulation in the last few years? I have never bought the almond shower oil but have smelt it before in stores but a loooong time ago and liked it but Alexis was saying that the smell is almond with apple and vanilla! What I smelt was pure almond! Also some say the smell lingers and some say the opposite! Is the smell faint? I love almond scents and have got the bodyshop's almond hand cream and shower gel but always thought loccitane's almond scent to be more authentic. What does everyone think? Thanks :)

Almond Collection
500ml shower oil
500ml shower oil eco refill
250ml almond milk veil
almond soap
30ml delicious almond hands

Does anyone know if they have changed the almond shower oil formulation in the last few years? I have never bought the almond shower oil but have smelt it before in stores but a loooong time ago and liked it but Alexis was saying that the smell is almond with apple and vanilla! What I smelt was pure almond! Also some say the smell lingers and some say the opposite! Is the smell faint? I love almond scents and have got the bodyshop's almond hand cream and shower gel but always thought loccitane's almond scent to be more authentic. What does everyone think? Thanks :)

Not sure but the company sells to China and therefore is no longer regarded as cruelty free which has stopped my temptation.

Latest posts

Back