L'Occitane TSV - 26/02/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to say I love the shape of those soaps, if you have dexterity issues with your hands the shape is very very good!! I loved the scent of the Peony soap but it was a large round, flower shape and it was a nightmare to use!!!
Yes nice how it's shaped like a peony flower, but awkward to use.:grin:

some of the prices seem just slightly cheaper when the p&p is added on.They are still flogging ( I think) the pre Christmas TSV so must have been left with loads of stock?
Haven't been to Cheshire Oaks for ages where I think there is a L'Occitane outlet? What are the prices like there.
It's getting just a touch boring this, the same stuff all the time, why don' t they have the skincare range? something new is needed.

I see that the TSV didn't sell out - again. Yet another beauty TSV that hasn't. It will now be wheeled out at every opportunity at intro price on easy pay probably. They have done that with the last Gatineau TSV that had the age benefit moisturiser and flogged that to death think its now on waitlist so they eventually beat everyone into submission - you will buy, you will buy!

I thought long and hard about yesterday's tsv, but FARTed in the end. If it had been on easypay I'd have bought it in a second, but at nearly £47 and including a balm and a soap that I'm not sure I'd ever use, I couldn't justify it.

I too was tempted by the thought of a l'O TSV... but it was a big disapointment. The only tempting thing about it was the balm, as I am coming to the end of my LE superbalm, but the thought of paying £47 quid for products which would mostly vanish down the plughole did not appeal.

At one point, when I watched the presentation, I felt my rersolve slipping, and was tempted by the autodelivery, but then I came on here and read all the comments and passed on it. So thanks guys, you saved me £188 that I can ill afford to spend.

l'occitane sale

anyone that liked to last tsv with the vineyard rose/honey orange/apricot flower soaps,body cream and tins of butter but thought the tsv very overpriced should note that all this range is at least 40% off plus i got a 10% off card in the post,
body creams 100ml are £9.60 soaps £2.50 approx and the tins of butter are £5.
huge saving and no p&p!

Must hit the L'Occitane shop in Ann Street. When the sale is on everything in the shop has 20% off as well as the sale stuff.:happy: Spotted the new 500% pump of the Almond Shower Oil at £25 so 20% discount happy days.

No, you go into the stores and they have extra stuff on sale plus 20% off all products. Now its only the stand alone stores not the ones in Debenhams or John Lewis etc. I usually go in get gift sets made up for christmas. They will do it with the tissue and fancy box no problem.

No, you go into the stores and they have extra stuff on sale plus 20% off all products. Now its only the stand alone stores not the ones in Debenhams or John Lewis etc. I usually go in get gift sets made up for christmas. They will do it with the tissue and fancy box no problem.

That must be in NI only, doesn't happen in the L'Occitane in rest of UK.

Oh that is a bummer!!!!!! The stand alone store in Belfast is part of L'Occitane Ireland and the one in Debenhams is L'Occitane UK. The latter doesn't get the makeup and bigger sizes either.

Latest posts

Back