Lock & Lock TSV 6/6/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lock & Lock 15 Piece Assorted Airtight Food Storage Containers
Item Number: 809557
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £3.95

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Lock & Lock 15 Piece Assorted Airtight Food Storage Containers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £40 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £19.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £20.02.

Locked and sealed - each container features Lock & Lock's revolutionary four-side locking system lid and hollow cylinder silicone seals, to provide astonishing sealing power. Once locked, each container has strong water and airtightness to help prevent leaks, and to keep food fresher for longer.

Versatile organisation - clear out all your old containers, forget reusing takeaway boxes or old stained containers and be prepared for every occasion with this multi-purpose collection. Featuring rectangular and round containers in a variety of sizes, you'll be able to store all kinds of things from your latest bakes to last night's leftovers.

Not just for the kitchen - with such an abundance of shapes and sizes, you can use your Lock & Lock collection for storing tools and DIY items too, or how about crafting bits and pieces? In fact, whatever your hobby, outdoor or in, these storage containers will come in handy for all sorts of items.

Choose your colour - available in a choice of five vibrant shades, pick your favourite from Lime Green, Banana, Berry, Capri Blue or Glacier Blue. They'll look great on your picnic blanket!

• Made from polypropylene and silicone
  • BPA-free
  • Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe (from -20C - 120C)

Colour options:
  • Lime Green
  • Banana
  • Berry
  • Capri Blue
  • Glacier Blue

Contains:
  • 1 x rectangular container with handle; 4.5L (l x w x h): 24.8cm x 18cm x 15cm (9.8" x 7" x 6")
  • 4 x rectangular container; 600ml (l x w x h): 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 6.9cm (5.9" x 4.3" x 2.7")
  • 6 x rectangular container; 360ml (h x w x d): 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 4.5cm (5.9" x 4.3" x 1.8")
  • 2 x rectangular container; 180ml (h x w x d): 10.8cm x 8.8cm x 4.8cm (4.3" x 3.5" x 1.9")
  • 2 x round container; 100ml (h x w): 8.9cm x 4.3cm (3.5" x 1.7")

All measurements are approximate

Lock & Lock 15 Piece Assorted Airtight Food Storage Containers
Item Number: 809557
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £3.95

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Lock & Lock 15 Piece Assorted Airtight Food Storage Containers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £40 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £19.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £20.02.

Locked and sealed - each container features Lock & Lock's revolutionary four-side locking system lid and hollow cylinder silicone seals, to provide astonishing sealing power. Once locked, each container has strong water and airtightness to help prevent leaks, and to keep food fresher for longer.

Versatile organisation - clear out all your old containers, forget reusing takeaway boxes or old stained containers and be prepared for every occasion with this multi-purpose collection. Featuring rectangular and round containers in a variety of sizes, you'll be able to store all kinds of things from your latest bakes to last night's leftovers.

Not just for the kitchen - with such an abundance of shapes and sizes, you can use your Lock & Lock collection for storing tools and DIY items too, or how about crafting bits and pieces? In fact, whatever your hobby, outdoor or in, these storage containers will come in handy for all sorts of items.

Choose your colour - available in a choice of five vibrant shades, pick your favourite from Lime Green, Banana, Berry, Capri Blue or Glacier Blue. They'll look great on your picnic blanket!

• Made from polypropylene and silicone
  • BPA-free
  • Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe (from -20C - 120C)

Colour options:
  • Lime Green
  • Banana
  • Berry
  • Capri Blue
  • Glacier Blue

Contains:
  • 1 x rectangular container with handle; 4.5L (l x w x h): 24.8cm x 18cm x 15cm (9.8" x 7" x 6")
  • 4 x rectangular container; 600ml (l x w x h): 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 6.9cm (5.9" x 4.3" x 2.7")
  • 6 x rectangular container; 360ml (h x w x d): 15.1cm x 10.8cm x 4.5cm (5.9" x 4.3" x 1.8")
  • 2 x rectangular container; 180ml (h x w x d): 10.8cm x 8.8cm x 4.8cm (4.3" x 3.5" x 1.9")
  • 2 x round container; 100ml (h x w): 8.9cm x 4.3cm (3.5" x 1.7")

All measurements are approximate

This is a repeat TSV from three years ago

This does not compare to Tupperware which is fantastic, , I hope it continues. I love Tupperware, I have both in my cupboards
Mum bought Tupperware in the 1960’s from a neighbour’s “Tupperware party” !

I’m still using some of them. Slightly discoloured but perfectly usable.

I’m watching the 9am show. Chloe’s presenting style is chaotic and out of control. Either by her own choice or being poorly directed from the gallery. She trots out the most bizarre examples of how to use the Lock and Lock TSV, poor Gill Gauntlett can’t get a word in edgeways. I know that GG isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but she is always prepares well for her presentations and should be allowed to deliver.

“Usable in a real world situation “ Dale

😂 made me laugh .. what does it mean 🤩😆?

I’m watching the 9am show. Chloe’s presenting style is chaotic and out of control. Either by her own choice or being poorly directed from the gallery. She trots out the most bizarre examples of how to use the Lock and Lock TSV, poor Gill Gauntlett can’t get a word in edgeways. I know that GG isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but she is always prepares well for her presentations and should be allowed to deliver.
Loved the Tupperware parties as a kid in tbe 60s … used to get food party with it .. and Marsh mallows lol … happy days 🤗

OMG I so agree with you. Well I am proud to say I hosted many Tupperware parties in my first bought house (actually it was a g/f flat with a kitchenette and livng room with a set in bed outside loo LoL) hubby paid £450 for it my dad helped us do it up before our wedding 25th July 1970 aw bless I hear you all say. I never sold Tupper but enjoyed the girls coming for eats and demos, and of course you had to buy something, well you just felt obliged. Chloe is too OTT.

I was tempted until I discovered many unused ones stashed away from the TSV 3 years ago. And in any case, I only like clear, not coloured.
Agree - I'm ashamed to admit that I've found stuff festering when I've put leftovers in an opaque container (out of sight out of mind) - so for that reason I discarded them all and replaced them with clear. I think you can actually see through these but I prefer to be able to see the contents at a glance. It's not a bad deal at all if you need them - I most certainly don't!
I grew up with good old Tupperware and our set was green, however in those days, leftovers were always used up quickly (typically the next day) also people didn't do so much food shopping and when they did they tended to stick to a shopping list and not buy loads of extras. Those were the days eh?!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back