Logging into QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anybody else have to keep logging in? Got password on cut and paste lol!

Yes! I have the same problem.

Mind you that is not as annoying as the new suddenly banned items that cannot be sent over seas by Royal Mail. For example, the latest 'dangerous' TSV from Ultrasun, or the highly suspect try me from Taya Haircare. Apparently though the set of candles from Yankee is fine! (Apologies for going off thread!)

Just checking Loveinamist you do mean the QVC site don't you? And not the shopping telly site? I tend to have more problems with the iPad version of the site which is not the same as the laptop version (I discovered from Apple recently!)
I have problems watching the IPad live stream(I can only watch online as I live in Switzerland). Quite regularly it sticks on a clip and just repeats it. I thought it was my iPad. Eventually I realised it was the same on other iPads. But the laptop is much more stable. Not that I know anything about technology (as my 9 year old reminds me daily)

Yes! I have the same problem.

Mind you that is not as annoying as the new suddenly banned items that cannot be sent over seas by Royal Mail. For example, the latest 'dangerous' TSV from Ultrasun, or the highly suspect try me from Taya Haircare. Apparently though the set of candles from Yankee is fine! (Apologies for going off thread!)

Royal mail is a complete joke. They no longer send liquids apparantly, i had this argument with a post-office worker this week when I tried returning some perfume (philosophy), I should start my own delivery service... cheap prices, reliable deliveries and no stupid H&S rules.

I use the web site on my iphone and every time I click a link it then rakes me to the mobile site, I know I'm on a mobile device but I prefer the web page, so annoying

Royal mail is a complete joke. They no longer send liquids apparantly, i had this argument with a post-office worker this week when I tried returning some perfume (philosophy), I should start my own delivery service... cheap prices, reliable deliveries and no stupid H&S rules.

It is not RM who has made the rules it is the Civil Aviation Authority who has caused these changes to have to be made.

Good idea! And bizarrely with the offending Taya try me kit that the Royal Mail have told Q is too dangerous to ship overseas when my sister took the same kit into a PO in Bristol they said yes that's fine and sent it over to me! So it can't be too "dangerous"! I think Royal Mail have devised a long list of item numbers that are far too dangerous to ship but they haven't actually looked at the items. So, if it says hairspray immediately it is banned. You would think a company as big as the Q could escalate this and have a bit more input into a business decision that must be costing them lost sales. How difficult would it be for the Royal Mail person to sit down with a Q person with the list and go through the items and actually properly decide if they contravene whatever regulations there are. The Royal Mail have such a monopoly in delivery that apparently the Q cannot just take their business elsewhere. I wonder what the tipping point in lost sales would be to make it economically worth using a different supplier. It was bad enough when it was just perfumes and nail polish but now it's anything with a liquid that is flammable. So, any kit that has an oil in it, anything that says its a spray for the hair(can't see the Ultrasun hair spray being flammable but what do I know). The Q must know how many overseas buyers roughly they have that buy any beauty stuff, or household stuff ( they wouldn't send the spray bottle thing that ecoegg did for scenting rooms etc) - maybe they should be doing some calculations!! Rant over! :mysmilie_51:

Latest posts

Back