Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 04/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bet those bobbles easily fall off. Let`s all watch the launch and the first person to spot a missing bobble or a model or presenter trying to hide a fallen bobble in their hand, wins a Cornetto or a cream tea cos that wrap reminds me of tablecloths I once saw in a Cornish cafe.

Lola Rose Statement Print Multi-Way Summer Wrap
Item Number: 305370
QVC Price: £41.00
Today's Special Value Price £31.96
P&P £3.95

This versatile wrap from Lola Rose comes in a choice of exciting prints, and is designed with an opening on the front so it can be layered over a T-shirt and belted, draped like a sarong, or folded and wrapped like a traditional scarf. A great addition to your wardrobe because it can be worn so many ways, it's the perfect piece to have on hand when you need to look stylish at a second's notice.

Lola Rose branded storage pouch
100% viscose excluding trim
Machine washable at 30C
Length (laid flat): 180cm (39")
Measurements (worn) (l x w): 90cm x 100cm (35" x 39")

Colour options:

Black & Lime - echoing the leafy flora of Tahiti, this elegant design is edged in black pompoms
Pink & Taupe - with a burnout leopard print, this vibrant design is edged in light pink pompoms
White & Navy - inspired by gardens of the East, with a mosaic design and edged in navy pompoms
Bright Pink - reminiscent of stained glass windows, this colourful design is edged in hot pink pompoms
Gold & Teal - using tiger and snake prints, this animalistic design features luxe golden ribbon detailing

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Stat....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-305370

I liked the idea of the wrap especially with a holiday coming up, but agree that its just ugly, those bobbles are awful.

I watched and decided I liked this. So I've ordered. Will feed back when I get my hands on it.

One colour already sold out during the start of the breakfast show (Navy/white).

I ordered the navy last night like the idea of it . My 18 year old likes it too so
We can share it :mysmilie_3:

I ordered the bright one - think it will be great for hols, not sure about the bobbles though. I have the tsv scarf from before xmas in the pink taupe colour the same as this wrap come in and it is lovely have worn it loads all winter, the fabric is so lightweight and hangs lovely but didn't want to order this in the same colour.

Just too expensive for a large viscose scarf.

Just ordered myself one on ebay direct from China for £1.89 delivered.

Just the delivery of the QVC one is £3.95

So if I don't wear it afterall it's a lot less lost than buying from QVC and sending back. Who knows may even arrive quicker too given how slow some items are from QVC.

Especially those items QVC call bespoke or in other words out of stock and awaiting new delivery. LOL.

I like it as a summer wrap, but arrgghhh why the bobbles? They really cheapen it.

I love the colour of the pink taupe leopard one, my colours totally and would be great for spring. Not sold on the Pom poms though. Hmmmm shall I or shan't I......

I love the colour of the pink taupe leopard one, my colours totally and would be great for spring. Not sold on the Pom poms though. Hmmmm shall I or shan't I......

Sold out in pink taupe now Flamingo. I felt similarly to you as I am really suiting those colours at the moment and wearing quite a lot. I seem to look a lot less washed out in soft pink or blush and grey, colours I have rarely worn when younger. I don't mind the bobbles entirely but thought the shade of pink on the bobbles wasn't quite right on the pink/taupe version and close up of the bobbles they did look a bit cheap. What settled it for me was the price just too much especially as I think I would have really only worn it as a scarf.

Latest posts

Back