Lola Rose Jewellery Designs TSV 04/03/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like the bobbles. They remind me of a middle Eastern style/Arabic scarf l used to wear as a student. I didn't purchase though, too expensive for me l am afraid.

My purchase is for an imminent holiday in Tenerife. I don't want to be sat around in a swimming cozzie, and I thought this would be ideal as a coverup and maybe to go into evening (teal & gold version)... Hoping I get it in good time to make a decision.

Just too expensive for a large viscose scarf.

Just ordered myself one on ebay direct from China for £1.89 delivered.

Just the delivery of the QVC one is £3.95

So if I don't wear it afterall it's a lot less lost than buying from QVC and sending back. Who knows may even arrive quicker too given how slow some items are from QVC.

Especially those items QVC call bespoke or in other words out of stock and awaiting new delivery. LOL.

I wear scarves often, but I pick mine up at sainsburys when I do the weekly shop. They're usually around a fiver and they always have a good selection of trendy colours & designs. Many of them are large enough to wear as a sarong on hols.
I'm afraid £36 for a scarf is taking the mickey.

I really only like it worn as a scarf and thankfully, realistically would only wear the 2 colours which have sold out. Decision made for me!

It doesn't really work for me as a wrap. It seems to be too long lengthways. The way Julia Roberts was wearing it this afternoon, she looked more like a wannabe superhero!! I would only wear as a scarf and is too much money for that:mysmilie_12:

I didn't buy this in the end, non of the colours really grabbed me and I was still worried about the quality after the last one.

However, I really liked the navy/white colour way.

I buy quite a few scarves from Sainsbury (I particularly like the way the label comes off - a pet hate of mine a large white label hanging down your front) but I don't think I would pay £35 even though it is more than just a scarf.

Its always worth looking here. They give discount codes, p and p is £1.95, they give sizes and you can see exactly what the item is made of plus washing instruction.
https://www.scarfroom.co.uk/womens-scarves/tassel-scarves/
This is just one example similar to the LR tsv
https://www.scarfroom.co.uk/shop/the-no-37-label-bright-silk-touch-scarf/

Thanks for this. I have just had a look and there are some gorgeous scarves and pashminas. I think l could end up buying from here at some point.

I've had quite a few lola rose scarves off Amazon for around £11-15 each, they're lovely and i don't mind paying that but i wouldn't pay the £30+ on Q or lola rose direct.

I said I'd report back. I'm afraid the wrap is going back. It looks dreadfully cheap, and not at all what I was hoping for. I had hoped it would be nice for my holidays... but this is only suitable to use as a scarf at my size (16/18) rather than the wrap - which is what appealed to me. I should have got a clue in that Jane (model Catherine's mum) who was modeling this on the launch is a larger lady, and didn't wear it any other way than as a scarf.

Oh that's a shame May. Was it for your holidays? Some were lovely patterns and would look great by the beach or pool. If they would do what it said on the tin of course.

I noticed they now have scarves, proper scarves, in some of those patterns on the LR website.

Oh that's a shame May. Was it for your holidays? Some were lovely patterns and would look great by the beach or pool. If they would do what it said on the tin of course.

I noticed they now have scarves, proper scarves, in some of those patterns on the LR website.

Yes it was for my holidays. I'm going to go to Debenhams tomorrow and look at some of the beach cover-ups they've got, to see if one appeals. I can't wait until I get the wrap back to QVC and get the refund back in my pocket... fortunately on this occasion I won't feel the pinch.

I wouldn't pay £10 for a scarf. Anything that is only for the season will look in Primark . Got some trainers that look like Sketchers for £10 and £8.00 this week. Cannot justify high prices for things I will wear for 3 to 4 months.

Latest posts

Back