Lola Rose Small Hearts Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I've started a new thread for this because it was originally mentioned in a thread about the dandelion necklace and I didn't want to confuse anyone. I Love Chocolate, you were interested in finding out what this looked like because it never made it to air or sold out and was whisked away too quickly. My purple jade (fuscia) one has just arrived. It is smaller than I expected. I have quite a smallish wrist and it fits me OK, it's stretchy but if you have a large hand/wrist it may be a bit tight. The beads are about
5/6mm in size and there are 4 little hearts which measure 16mm wide by about 14mm in height. To be honest it does look more like the size of a bracelet a young girl would wear. I'm in two minds about keeping it. I'll wait till the necklace I ordered to match arrives and see what they look like with the top I bought them to go with. I have a feeling the bracelet may be going back.

Hope this helps your decision making process!

I've started a new thread for this because it was originally mentioned in a thread about the dandelion necklace and I didn't want to confuse anyone. I Love Chocolate, you were interested in finding out what this looked like because it never made it to air or sold out and was whisked away too quickly. My purple jade (fuscia) one has just arrived. It is smaller than I expected. I have quite a smallish wrist and it fits me OK, it's stretchy but if you have a large hand/wrist it may be a bit tight. The beads are about
5/6mm in size and there are 4 little hearts which measure 16mm wide by about 14mm in height. To be honest it does look more like the size of a bracelet a young girl would wear. I'm in two minds about keeping it. I'll wait till the necklace I ordered to match arrives and see what they look like with the top I bought them to go with. I have a feeling the bracelet may be going back.

Hope this helps your decision making process!

Thanks for your reply, Topaz and your detailed measurements. I have a small wrist too so these might be OK.

I just wondered - I have these (335169), would you know how they compare in size?

Sorry to bombard you with questions and don't worry if you don't know the answers!! :D

Attachments

• 335169.jpg
    335169.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 159
Thanks for your reply, Topaz and your detailed measurements. I have a small wrist too so these might be OK.

I just wondered - I have these (335169), would you know how they compare in size?

Sorry to bombard you with questions and don't worry if you don't know the answers!! :D

No problem. I just had a look at 335169 on the QVC website. At a glance I would say it looks larger than mine. Certainly the beads are bigger although there are more beads on the one I bought. There are 4 hearts on my bracelet so I think you would have more 'jangly' bits than on yours! If you prefer larger, chunky jewellery than I would say the hearts bracelet is not for you, but if you like small, dainty but a little bit funky (to quote our Glen) - then it would be!! Don't know if this helps at all but it's the best I can do without seeing your bracelet in the 'flesh'.

What I did just do to try and get a comparison, I put both items in my shopping cart so I could see the pictures of them both together. You could do the same to get a better idea.

Last edited:
it looks similar in size to the daisy bracelet 336128 which i absolutely adore. anather bracelet methinks to add to my lola rose collection....

the small hearts bracelet; I ordered this from her website directly last year and returned it because it was too small and looked indeed more suitable for a little girl.
the tumble bracelets are more substantial, but the baby tumble that was a TSV last year is much smaller than the baby tumble bracelet lola rose sells directly.
Love her stuff and usually buy it when she has a sale

the small hearts bracelet; I ordered this from her website directly last year and returned it because it was too small and looked indeed more suitable for a little girl.
the tumble bracelets are more substantial, but the baby tumble that was a TSV last year is much smaller than the baby tumble bracelet lola rose sells directly.
Love her stuff and usually buy it when she has a sale

Thanks for your comments Tia. Would you say that the TSV baby tumble from last year is a similar size to this hearts bracelet? I love these bracelets so think I might like this one.

Latest posts

Back