Looks like an omaze lottery house ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
1655935115064.jpeg

Ruth and Eamonn's gaff? No wonder there is an ever-expanding line of Ruth products on Q. Even if there's no mortgage, that's going to cost a pretty penny in upkeep! It is a beautiful home, though.

All the junk's been moved out for the photo. The stair carpet looks worn. Is that red blob a chair? It matches the red blob on the rug. Sterile looking imo. The house itself is beautiful from outside. Should Kelly offer her advice on improving the interior? After all, she's designed interiors of private jets, yaughts, 5 star hotels, her own sets for QVC. This should be a slam dunk for her!!

If the cash easily flows in then the lifestyle expands. Then enough can never be enough. I’m thinking of the reports that Phil Mickelson was paid $250 million to join the new Saudi golf circuit. He sees it as setting him up for his later years but the man has had a stellar career and earned unimaginable amounts in prizes and sponsorships. If he’s not lavishly set up what’s he been doing? Ruth and Eamonn are ambitious, seemingly still clawing themselves up the greasy pole. They probably live beyond their means, chasing their tails to keep up the facade of ‘success’. It’s not easy to downsize your life once you’ve set out your stall.

When I see lovely houses like that, I always think to myself if that was mine I would be worrying about being a victim of a violent burglary and how high my energy bills/council tax would be, but am sure most people with that sort of money would not worry at all!
No worries for them. I think they are both millionaires.

If the cash easily flows in then the lifestyle expands. Then enough can never be enough. I’m thinking of the reports that Phil Mickelson was paid $250 million to join the new Saudi golf circuit. He sees it as setting him up for his later years but the man has had a stellar career and earned unimaginable amounts in prizes and sponsorships. If he’s not lavishly set up what’s he been doing? Ruth and Eamonn are ambitious, seemingly still clawing themselves up the greasy pole. They probably live beyond their means, chasing their tails to keep up the facade of ‘success’. It’s not easy to downsize your life once you’ve set out your stall.
That's an interesting comment. They've both been working for donkey's years so the cash must have accumulated. I think Eamonn had some tax problems recently. Ruth must surely be a workaholic. She will never quit. Do they need the money from her clothing business and their endorsements and appearances or are they 'driven' people? (I've heard her described as 'greedy' several times but that may stem from envy.

The article accompanying the photos says that when Eammon got dumped from ITV and until he joined GB News for a mega salary, she was the only breadwinner. So she has Loose Women and QVC plus all her adverts for income - wonder how much she's getting paid for her 'event' in July. No doubt a good percentage of all the stuff that's flogged over the couple of days. Nice little earner that ! - you wait, it'll be like Glastonbury, on every year :rolleyes:

The article accompanying the photos says that when Eammon got dumped from ITV and until he joined GB News for a mega salary, she was the only breadwinner. So she has Loose Women and QVC plus all her adverts for income - wonder how much she's getting paid for her 'event' in July. No doubt a good percentage of all the stuff that's flogged over the couple of days. Nice little earner that ! - you wait, it'll be like Glastonbury, on every year :rolleyes:
And she said if it proved successful she'd branch out to other cities.

Hubby used to play golf until arthritis an tendernitis in his shoulder put a stop to it and we were reading about the new circuit.
Interesting to see Rory McIroy condemning them for their greed.

Well time must fly by, as I thought she'd only been there around 4 years as I remember her saying they'd moved house.

Latest posts

Back